Any ideas?

Thetrigos

Silver Member
For reasonably low point 'comfort food' snacks?

I'm fairly sure i'm just about to hit TOTM, i've been up all night with an upset tummy, and i'm all sneezy - my body does NOT want fruit today!! :p

Don't want to go off track, but reeeeally need some stodge!!

It may be gross but 2 slices WW malted Danish 3pp, mashed banana made into a toasted sandwhich.
My new discovery WW frozen Belgian choc eclairs 2pp each
WW oat and wheat crackers 1pp for pk of 3 spread with Dairylea triangle 1pp (or 2 for 1pp if low fat)

French fries or snack a jacks 2PP per bag :)

Low fat humous and pitta. 3PP for a WW pitta and usually between 2 and 4 PP for your humous depending on the make. Tesco's reduced fat piri piri is my fave...

I'm eating snack a jacks as we speak!

Argh massive Pitta craving!!! Might have to go and see if the shop downstairs has any (i'm at work).

And the idea of a banana sandwich kinda grosses me out, but toasted... that sounds yum! Weird?!

Yeo valley frozen strawberry yoghurt. I've calculated it as 1pp per 65g (a normal scoop). Perfect :)

The WW pitta's are 3PP hun for white or muli grain. I got icelands own pitta's and they are slightly bigger, worked them out to be 4 on my calculator hun. For me pitta's and wraps are a godsend as im trying to not eat bread.

I'm trying not to too - it seems like such a waste of points if you don't like the low cal stuff (which i dont!). I've been eating the Warburtons Thins and Squarish Wraps which are much more filling and better value for points x

Mind me asking which snack a jacks are 2pp? The ones I have at home, I'm pointing at 3? Think they're caramel ones. Delish though!

I love toasted nana sarnies (with honey if you have points!). I have them for breakfast, and if I'm being totm I use extra points and use honey AND peanut butter!
1 of them and I'm set up til lunch time! It's the only time I like ripe bananas.

I think it depends on if it's the bags or the individual jumbo ones. I've found the jumbo ones are 1pp each, but depending on the flavour, 2 salt and vinegar ones are 2pp, but 2 caramel ones are 3pp. I thought all the bags were 3pp. I prefer the jumbo ones, they feel more filling!

Salt and vinegar mulitbags are 2 PP hun.

And steph i love the warby's sqaure wraps. How many PP's do you count them as? When i worked it out off the packet using my calculator it worked out as 4PP but i bought the WW scales and weighed it and it came out as 5PP so been counting them as 5PP now :/

I count them as 4, i always try and go by the nutritional values on the packs. The thins are 3, and really tasty, make a nice change to a sandwich!

Back