any ideas?

trinab

Gold Member
Ive got some diced beef in the freezer, not sure if its stewing beef! Realy dont no what to do with it for tonights tea. Realy dont fancy making a stew. Has anybody got any ideas? I need a yummy tea tonight!!x

The other day I made goulash from a WW recipe in the Daily Mail (was one of the promotional ones they had a few weeks ago for the celebs doing it...was a Patsy Kensit recipe I think). That was yummy, and dead easy to make...was just the beef with peppers, onion, garlic, a tin of toms, & paprika baked in the oven & served with mash. Delicious, and was a hit with the whole family.

There are a few ideas

beef stroganoff
Beouf bourginon
Kebabs
Beef fajitas
Sticky chilli beef and noodles
Grilled with rataouille
Bbq beef bites
In a pitta with feta tomato and cumcber and a vinigrette
Beef curry

There are loads more! why not check out bbc good food for recipes.

Aww thanx both of you. Ive got a problem now!! Which one do I pick cos they all sound amazing! You can tell im not the most adventerous cook cant you:)x

Aww thanx both of you. Ive got a problem now!! Which one do I pick cos they all sound amazing! You can tell im not the most adventerous cook cant you:)x

There is nothing wrong with not being adventurous lovely!

But i always find when im losing weight i have to find new flavours and eat more adventurous foods because fat adds so much flavour gotta find a healthier replacement as we dont want that gross fat inside us!

Hope you have a lovely dinner! If you go to the recipe section and type in the search forum bit and pick the ww section then type "beef" or "pasta" or what ever keyword you like, it should bring up helpful threads!

Hope this helps :)

What dish did you go with? and how did it turn out? :)

I went for the goulash but I realy want to buy some more beef to make that sticky chilli beef noodles,not that il no where to start.haha

Experimentation is always fun when it comes to recipes on here! There's so many things i have come across on here that i have never tried and now want to including the goulash you had! I have never tried it but its now on my "to try" list!

Sooo tasty and it was easy because I am not the best cook! I have just been inspired to buy my first ever cook book,get me!!x

Sooo tasty and it was easy because I am not the best cook! I have just been inspired to buy my first ever cook book,get me!!x

I have loads of cook books but rarely use them! Which one are you buying? x

Well I dont realy no because im not the best cook in the world so I need to start small but tasty recipes so all the family enjoy them. Any sugestions?x

That sounds realy gud and seems to be highly rated. If theres a cook book out there for beginners but stil healthy family meals then thats the book for me.x

Apparently the bikers have lost a lot of weight so they would be a good advertisement for the book! I'm going to have a look through it when im next in a bookshop/Asda and see what the pics look like. Its terrible but i judge the recipes on how it looks although mine never turn out the same!!

Back