any info, tips would really help me

Discussion in 'Exante' started by lady24, 27 June 2011 Social URL.

1. lady24

lady24 Silver Member

Diet:
    exante
    after doing a similar TFR diet i did lose a fair bit of weight then i had a accident and i have been (but not anymore) on medication for a while, and due to my low energy levels while being ill I was advised to eat (sensibly) I did try to eat sensibly but slipped into bad habbits! and yes the weight is back! I have gave myself a huge kick up the backside and im rearing to go again to get the weight back off i put on! and more!

befor my accident i was considering exante as it seems to be cheaper as my funds are quite low at the moment :cry:

how long do the meal replacement products take to come?

and can you do TFR till your goal on this diet? for me thats 5 months, for 5 stones 10lb! or do you need to stop after a certain time and eat for a week?

feel free to add anything else you think is helpful

ta very muchly

;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Check out http://www.minimins.com/exante/189296-exante-faqs.html which answers lots of this.

It's usually next working day delivery, depending what time of day you place your order.

Exante advise AAM (add a meal) week after 5 weeks, as you are not supervised by a doctor / counsellor or anyone else. Some people do this, others don't, choice is yours. I think all VLCDs advise it after 12 weeks - personally I find it works as a bit of a boost, but you decide.

Welcome and good luck as you get started

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.