Any Inspiration would be greatly received!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by NooNoo1966, 27 September 2007 Social URL.

1. NooNoo1966

NooNoo1966 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Hi all

I was a serial LL dieter at which I was quiet successful, the most I lost was approx 3 stone down to a 16/18 but of course I put it all back on as I didn't do maintenance...

I read about Cambridge diet in a mag last year and to my surprise saw it was cheaper, managed to lose 2 stone-ish but alas it crept on again when I stopped the diet and here I am again!!

I have been seeing a new Counsellor since April who is great and I lost about a 20 lbs before the kids broke up, managed to only but on 2 lbs during the 6 weeks hols which is an a miracle for me. I have dabbled between sole source and low carb at weekends as they are a nightmare as we all know!

Since I returned last week I have been continually been thinking about food, keep picking and can't seem to be able to stop! I am about 2 1/2 stone away from where I want to be so its not far away but I have yo yo'd in the last 3 stone for ages and I am getting well cheesed off so any inspiration would be greatly received! I have tried every diet under the sun and I do like a diet that takes the food out of the equation so I can hopefully once and for all recognise my triggers and start knitting or something!!:character00148: I could moan on and on!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I've just posted about this on another thread .... so excuse me copying and pasting!!

Good luck.

4. NooNoo1966

NooNoo1966 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Thanks for your words of inspiration!! I really want to get a result by Christmas but know I must really knuckle down between now and the end of November before the xmas parties start kicking off.. I have weekly weigh ins on Tuesdays which help me keep it controlled over the weekend altho I do have the old tandoori mixed grill or nandos chicken!! This fri have a do in London at the Grosvenor Hotel with hubbies work so am dreading the temptation of free drinks but will try and stay away from the bar!

5. louisa26

louisa26 Full Member

hi lou lou (noo noo lol)

fancy seeing you here ;o)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.