Any jan 2010 bride to be's out there?

kerriluke

Hi im new to this site and i have joined because i am getting married in jan 2010 and trying to loose weight for the wedding. Wondered if there was anyone getting married about this same time so we can help and give each other advice. Doesnt have to be jan brides lol. xxx

Hey I am July 2010. Will I do LOL!

Hi ya!
I'm getting Married in March!!
I'm on the Cambridge Diet in a bid to lose 3 stone by then.
I've already bought my dress....in a size 14 I might add!!!!
I'm still a size 18 so I have to make this work.
What sort of things have to already got planned or booked?
x x

Hi Kelly,

Well I have booked, cars, church, reception venue & food, photographer and cake.

I have made, invitations, order of service and place cards.

Ok, hmm may be a little bit of an organised freak. but i am wedding mad at the min. I am the opitomy of a wedding bore!!

How you getting on with your planning?

Thats really brave buying the 14 dress, good look with your slimming into it. I haven't bought mine yet got my first dress shop appointment in July so i can slim a bit more for then.

LOL..
Good to know I have another Bride to be like me out there!!
My other half thinks I'm MAD because I've booked the Church, Hotel for the reception and the food, I'm hoping to have sorted out a photographer next week and have sorted out my cake also!

What sort of invites have you gone for?
I'm having trouble finding any that I like that don't cost a fourtune, For me this isn't the important bits so don't want to waste too much money on them!

I was just looking at dresses and I really liked it and got it for a good price from an online shop and to be honest if I can't get into it I'll have to buy another one.

I'm on the cambridge diet in a last bid to lose my weight, I've tried everything and it never works as I always end up cheating!
I was 13.5 & 1/2 and am now 12.9 this is now my 3rd week and I'll be weighed on Wednesday so I'm hoping to have lost at least 4lbs this week, It's hard but worth it as the results come quicker and I need that!!
Anyway how are you getting on with your diet?
Have you picked the bridesmaids dresses etc..?
I have got the colours I want for the suits and dresses etc but it's a hard colour to find for dresses so may have to re-think it!
Anyway sorry I've rambled on and on!
Keep in touch,
Kelly x x x

Back