Any maintainers

maria 22

After reading in the daily mail, ww is meant to be the best long term and keeping it off,why sw is not mentioned i don't know, how easy is it to maintain, as i am new,thanks x

Oooh sounds like an interesting article, I'm going to go look for it.thanks Maria. X

After reading in the daily mail, ww is meant to be the best long term and keeping it off,why sw is not mentioned i don't know, how easy is it to maintain, as i am new,thanks x

I was wondering how maintaining is going to work...not that i am anywhere close ;-)

Thanks I'll take a look at the article.

I find it relatively easy to maintain, my difficult times are on holidays when I want more syns but on the whole I do ok. I've told myself this is a way of life & this is how I eat now, for me it is just a habit, which has got easier, challenges are eating out, social events, Christmas, Easter!!! It's also not so bad for me as I do enjoy my fruit & veg so I'm happy to fill 1/3 of my plate with veg at each meal.

Thanks I'll take a look at the article.

I find it relatively easy to maintain, my difficult times are on holidays when I want more syns but on the whole I do ok. I've told myself this is a way of life & this is how I eat now, for me it is just a habit, which has got easier, challenges are eating out, social events, Christmas, Easter!!! It's also not so bad for me as I do enjoy my fruit & veg so I'm happy to fill 1/3 of my plate with veg at each meal.
Nice to see, youhave done well x

Back