Any May starters out there?

just the economy just now, what can you do. She was temping (but long term) so she has very little rights about it all.

Just annoys me that to cheer herself up she went and ordered a £150 dress......no money so spend more, no logic in my book. But I couldnt take her out for a meal or a drink so I spose she resorted to that.

madness really

Wow Flex that must have been some dress.

Dont you know what women do best is shopping :D

is she going somewhere nice to wear it.

Here i tried to put a pic on tonight -nothing major but was feeling a little bit brave. It shows when i go in to edit my profile but it isnt showing. what am i doing wrong :banghead:.Please help someone lol

Hello IWGT
I'm no technical IT whizzo at all, but I think you need to edit your signature, avatar or album depending on where you want the photo to appear.
Have another go or look on the tutorials.
If I can do it I'm sure you can.
We all love looking at the photos and seeing who we are talking to.

sorry not really posted much last couple of days, v busy with work.

anyway another 5lb off this week.

thrilled.

Fantastic flexi. Well done you!

cheers SB. not sure I will be able to continue for much longer due to stupid health reason that I can not get my head round. So I am probably going to try and head for for another 1.5 stone and then move to management.

I will probably set myself of RTM before my next health form has to be in, so another 4 weeks on total. not great, but I dont think my LLC will let me continue.

Anyway, should be close to the 5 stone mark in 3 months (I hope). At least 4.5 anyways

Flex that's a shame you can't continue on LL for much longer. But given your losses so far you'll probably keep losing on RTM don't you think?

Thanks SB will try and edit it again now. If you click into my name can you see anything lol.

Flex well done on you loss. Can hardly keep up with you. Sorry to hear you might not be able to carry on for much longer. Just as long as you dont forget the rest of us on here.

since my llc told me about possibly not being able to continue. Ive become really disheartened and just think "blow it" and give up. I am still abstinant, but its getting more difficult as I have lost my goal.

Yesterday was terrible, I spilt my soup everywhere at lunch so only had 3 packs that day and I fealt awful. On my cycle home I pass a burgerking and thought, forget give up and get one...i didnt, and for the first time my will power has waivered. All because of this bomb shell.

RTM it is for me. Still going to go for another 1.5 stone. would like at least two, but doubt I will be able to when the next medical form is due.

Very sad, but should comfotably hit a four stone loss in 3 months, better than I had ever dreamed.

I guess I will have to take up slimming world or something to loose that extra stone or so over a longer period of time and get to a healthy "normal" weight.

sorry for down posting, but am a bit glum.

Hey Flex. Worried about you hun. Not like you to be so down. Not sure if i missed the post about what is wrong or if you have even shared it onhere - but feel for you. So wen will u move across to RTM

Well I got told I may have to leave total due to drinking too much, waiting for a decision from the ll health panel.

I'm so annoyed as it's habit not nessesity. In one meeting someone mentioned how hard it was to drink 4l per day, I said I find it easy drink throughout the day and must have 6 minimum. Well my llc was concerned and put it to health folk.

I said I'll just stop drinking so much. Thing is I've not upped my consumption on ll just same as ever.

I'm annoyed that I may have to stop over something so minor that poses no threat to my well being.

Also annoyed as I'm waiting for their desision, like waiting for A sentance in court, are they condemning me to life in obeseity because I do something that is outside what is considered normal range of drinking.

Also down because I spilt a soup and went without a "meal" and felt terrible that night and next day. It. Just knocked me that's all.

Also had some flack from 3 would be brides who giving me grief over not attending their weddings. Basically I am not flying across the country for the next four weekends spending lots of money and taking up my weekends to sit there with a glass of water and have a shake or bar whilst everyone eats Nd drnks. I'm out of cash ( stated previously oh lost job) and spending what little expendable or on credit for flights an hotels to be on ll in the corner, I'm not prepared to do.

Aditionally got letter from the bank asking for innediate payback of my overdraft 1500 and the £70 ll cost is hard to justify when paying out for two and trying to pay debt.

Long and short: scared of ending ll early for a range of reaosns plus the head nipping from people not understanding what I am trying to do.

Anyway off to a toddlers birthday BBQ today as on holidays. Will resist. Mother in law doesn't quite understand I'll be on ll shakes etc and says that I can't come to someones house and bring my own food. Oh told her if she offers me even a cuppa with milk or a biscuit we are leaving immediately.

Sorr to go on.

hey flex just read some of ur recent posts. i feel for u. my pockets are feeling a lil tight too at the moment so understand wat u mean. i dont understand why u have to stop due to water though that sounds a tad silly.

Oh my Flex you are having such a tough time of it :( you've done so well to stay abstinent throughout though. I'm debating what to do about my friend's wedding as well. The only people who know about LL are my work colleagues so the thought of going through a full day (2pm - midnight is on the invitation) seems a bit daunting but I have until September to figure it out.

Flex would it be so bad to go onto Slimming World? I know you've got your heart set on reaching target with LL but my mate David has lost over 5 stones with SW this year so clearly that plan works too. Don't be too disheartened - if you're determined to reach target, no matter what plan you're on, you will succeed :)

Hi Dazzle hun :)

OMG Flex i cant believe they might not let you carry on due to the amount you are drinking. Personally I couldnt drink anywhere near that amount but if its the norm for you to start off with - I dont see what their issue is. How long do you think you will have to wait to find out their decision?????? Am shocked.

Think we are all finding our pockets getting so much lighter but I personally need to carry on and finish my journey.

I moved over to developers a couple of weeks ago and really struggling with my new group. Everyone is lovely but I just feel so out of it and is if I am right back to the start again. Really not liking how im feeling about it all :sigh:

hi iwgt u look lovely in ur pic.
flex isnt there any other option? like reducing the amount u drink? i think its a bit drastic and unfair wat theyre asking of u!this is me by the way at the wedding this gone weekend.

Hi Flexi
I expect the LL people are a bit concerned. They had a lot of bad publicity when a lady died after drinking too much while doing LL. She thought the more she drank the more she would lose.
When I started LL the recommendation was 4 litres per day, after that unfortunate incident it was reduced.
Everyone is different, just take care.
The money situation sounds really difficult. Good for you for not letting yourself get further into debt by going to the weddings. A few years ago we had to miss a friends wedding due to lack of money, couldn't buy them a present either. At the time we nearly lost our house. The friends didn't understand. They are ex-friends now. Ho hum, their loss. I hope you can find a way to stasy with LL because it is really working for you.

p.s.
Dazzle-love the picture. You look Dazzling x

you guys really are great. thanks for the support and sorry for the rant yesterday.

The BBQ was soooo hard. I didnt tuck in to anything, but the spread looked fantastic and the booze was flowing (after the kids had pottered off). I did get bored and we eventually drove back home afterwards about 10pm, as I couldnt stick it any longer.

Did get offered things, some said how well i looked. others asked how and I said LL, some quized what it was about and when I said I had lost over 3 stone in 2 months I got the "you'll never keep it off", "thats gotta be dangerous" etc etc. The men where acctually the mosts supportive. I think LL fits with the male brain....just get it done and out the way. Women also seemed to speak of "looking well/good", men: "you must feel fitter/healthier/better" strange. But at the same time the guys couldnt get their head round the no booze (esp. as I was a bit of a booze hound at parties).

On the water: I did offer to just drink less which I have. but no reply. However, for the fiorst time on LL. I am feeling hungry.

Weddings: what can you do. If they fall out with me, well thats life and poor on their behalf not mine.

Money: hay one of those things, but i will not stop me from doing LL.

I know I shouldnt but this morning I weighed myself at home for the first time as a pick-me-up. according to the scales I was 6lbs down from last weeks weight. No shoes and in PJs, so hoping for another 4 or 5 by the meeting.

ON another note, I know its not for here. My Mum who lives a couple hours from an LLC has started exante after speaking to me the last couple of months, anyone any experience and what I can pass on. Bit concerned its unregulated (no councillor etc). I have told her not to go more than a month befor egoing back to her GP.

anyway, thank you all for your time, kind words and support.

I want to succeed so badly, and you all are helping.

many thanks everyone.

Back