Any May starters out there?

well done flex and good luck lucy, my WI is 2moro so fingers crossed. i only lost 1lb last week so in hoping for 3+?? is that being too greedy or expecting too much?? i just wish i hadnt let this weight come back!
only got myself to blame. xx

another health check due for next week, they come round quick dont they. I am hoping that this is the last one as I will hopefully be in rtm by the end of the next 4 weeks. :) ..................but still need to loose some more weight.

I am now 4lb off my original grand target. ie under 14st. But Im thinking of keeping going til 13st 7lb (although I will still be clinically overweight according to my BMI, vas-eva)

Just found another numerical aspect of weight that i can fuss about

BMI PRIME. a bit like the leader of the transformers but less trucky.

i currently have a BMI prime of 1.08 meaning I am 8% overweight. which in theory is another 16lb.

oh dear will I ever be clinically normal weight.

so today, like the last few days my head has been banging. im hoping its stress and nothing to do with the diet.

went for my BP health check again. Going up, how is that possible. im sure im stressed.

anyway, hope all is well.

Just checking in as Im really busy atm at work and dont want you guys thinking ive strayed or given up.

im good, still bored but enjoying the losses.

ttfn crew

Hey there! Glad you checked in! We did worry about you when you disappeared a while back! Can't say I'm surprised you are bored - but what on earth is your BP playing at?! Do you think you'll stick at LL for much longer - I sense RTM is calling you :D

hi Flex LTNC glad your ok, sounds like you are stressed! think im a bit too i have a cracking coldsore on my lip and a couple of ulcers too :( not nice , hope you feel better soon :) chin up

Hey Flex. Long time-no hear. You are doing soooooooo well and your so near were you need to be. i wish i was as close. I have half a pound to go to get 100lb off. So excited and really hope it is nxt thurs nite. What bout your GF - any sign of a new job for her yet?????

Thanks BL. My info against my details say i have 100lb off and when i work it out it is 100lb too but my LLC says i still have like 0.2 to go. Dont doubt myself any more. Know its not a question of 'if i get to target' but 'when i get to target'. Am loving my new found confidence. Im like a completely different person and loving it :D

monday again.

Far too busy atm and it comes round so quickly.

anyway, im expecting a gain as I drank again at the weekend.

I really have no problem in turning down food and not bothering, booze is my problem.

Hi Flex bet the drink was nice though! :)

Hi Flex bet the drink was nice though! :)
yeah but no.

was happy with doing it but getting weighed and putting on 2lb meant that I had spend £120 this week to put on weight. no thanks.

This week back with enthusiasm.

No bars for four days, aiming for 5lb this week to make up for last. doubt ill get to 14stone before end of august now.

only myself to blame. but then again, only myself to get back up and go again.

last few weeks uve been rubbish.

Back