Any More Info?

Plumjuice

Banned
Hi, been trying to search the net for info on Exante but can only find the actual website and this forum that discusses it....is there anymore on the web, reviews etc that you guys can point me in the right direction to?
Looking forward to starting in a couple of weeks, although what do I do if I order the bumper pack and dont like some of the products? Can I return them and swap?

Plumjuice, it is exactly the same as Lighterlife with the exception of having to go to counselling once a week and their total solution is 500 calories a day whereas Exante is 600, oh and Exante is £100 per month compared to LL being £70.00 a week.

Ok thanks, Ive never done LL but am currently on Cambridge which Im sure is the same as LL??
I cant seem to find any nutritional info on the Exante products, are they low fat as well as low calorie? CD products are around 135 calories per product.
Can I exchange via the company if I dont like some of the products or is it like it or lump it lol

Hi, if you go onto the website , go to the shop, then scroll down to the individual products. Then click on Product info and it will give you everything you want.

Ahhh yes Ive found it thanks,
Hummm not sure about Exante now, the main reason for changing from CD is the cost, Im paying £40 pw and can chose what I like...simple but if Im unable to swap products that I dont like with Exante then buying them individually will cost the same if not more than CD with the postage too!
Exante has more fat, carbs ect per pack than Cambridge too

Will have a think about this

Yeah you cannot swap what you do not like which is a pity I suppose but it a lot cheaper. I perosnally do not mind any of them and Exante are coming out with new products mid July.

Hi Plumjuice.....did u use the cambridge diet forum? i think i remember you from there. From somone who has done both plans id say exante is definately better. Its cheaper, you dont need a counsellor (easier for me to do it on my own with my circumtances), the soups are better, the bars are yum....only downside is the shakes are nowhere near as tasty, but not bad either! The products are low in fat, pretty similar levels to cambridge i believe. you consume slightly more calories in a day but it doesnt seem to make a difference to weight loss, however i am les hungry on this plan! hope at least some of that makes sense lol xx

Thanks BabyStar.... I think I will order the mixed bumper pack and see how I get on with the products within that month! Im a shake girl on CD so hearing that Exante shakes are not as nice worries me...guess il have to be happy with paying £25 pw instead of £40 and just hold my nose and gulp hehe

you will be on 600 cals per day, i have done cd and i thought the soups wer like dish water and bars powdery, The soups here are creamier and thicker you can get two mugs out of 1 sachet if u split it or a big bowl. The bars are crunchy and tasty, the shakes are nice maybe not as flavoured as the cd's but they are ok and creamy.
U cannot swap the bumper pack although alot of us on this are adding curry powder to the soups for more flavour as they are quite creamy.
one months supply for 100 is excellent deal. and they are more satisfying than the cds i gave up on cd after 3weeks i was always hungry. i am not on this, i get cravings sometimes but never hungry.

At first I thought the shakes were strange. The only thing even near this I had done before was slimfast. I know love the shakes :) Having stuck to the plan 100%, even water seems to taste slightly sweet to me now lol....I know my tastes are changing. I love Exante and am going to stick to it for as long as I can keep ordering lol

Hey Isis, how are you doing? You are still very motivated, very pleasing to hear and again very glad you have decided to stay on the diet.

Plum when i say theyre not as good i guess i mean theyre not as sweet or taste as much of what theyre meant to taste of lol, however they are not horible and i actually do quite like them xx

I'm another who had a brief dalliance with CD.

I far prefer the soups and bars on Exante. I preferred the shakes on CD however the Exante ones aren't disgusting and after three weeks they taste totally fine.

I prefer Exante as it's cheaper and I don't have to go and see someone. I always felt judged (even though in reality I know I'm not) by anyone trying to lead me through a new diet. It's far more convenient to order online.

Back