Any new CDC's

Hi just thought I would start a thread for all the new counsellors on here as we have been such a support to each other whilst dieting - thought we could offer a 1st port of call for support on here, as some of us are still struggling a bit with our own journey of slim !!
:cool:

nope not me yet but hopefully will soon be joining you as soon as I have filled the forms out and get my training date !! really excited about it though!

can I also please ask a question to all of you new cdc's? My house is quite little so downstairs only have quite a biggish kitchen, lounge and downstairs toilet. However at the bottom of my garden I have a huge huge garage.. do you think it would be unprofessional to run my councelling sessions in there? it would mean people would have to walk down the bottom of the garden to get there... which in a way was thinking people might not like this. Other option is to use the kitchen? However in the garage I can get away from all the noise and concentrate properly. What do you think?

You could def convert something at the bottom of your garden as that would be better than in your house with all the noises etc happening there and it would give your clients privacy, they would mine at all.

yes thats what I was thinking. Thinking of giving the garage a lick of paint and puting a desk and some comfy chairs in there. If it was raining I could do a consultation in the living room as long as the kids weren't about.

Back