Any new starters 2018???

Hi my lovelies, so many great weigh in achievements fantastic results we are super 🌟🌟🌟🌟. Am another 2 1/4lbs down am amazed as enjoyed my birthday with some sensible treats and champagne. Let's do this ladies x

Welcome Emma and Sarah and well done with everyone losing weight and dress sizes!

I too have been feeling fed up but not enough to stop! However was really annoyed today as this morning and all week had been weighing myself and had lost 3lbs but then got to my weigh in today and her scales said the same as last week! I literally gained 3 lbs just driving to my weight in! o_O
Happy belated birthday Sun!

Hi cas I think because of the heat water is being retained a Lost, don't despair keep your water up and it will adjust again x

*lot silly predicted txt 🙄

Well done everyone, what amazing weight loss! I had a sneaky peak this morning and I’m 1 kilo down but don’t get officially weighed until Monday next week, so hoping for more.

Hopefully there's room for one more! I am f**king starving :drunk: It's only day 4 for me though, so am trying to be patient with the ketosis.

Trying to lose 3 stone on this diet then another 2 with calorie counting, having done Cambridge/Exante I'm trying to be realistic about how long I can keep it up. How long did it take you guys to stop being hungry?

Hi jasmine,
Welcome!

Try be strong, I found the hunger/boredom a real problem at 1st. It took about a week for me to stop feeling like I was going crazy through hunger but a while longer to stop the craving food through habit-if that makes sense!? Drink lots & lots of water, drink it when you feel hungry, chew lots of sugar free gum, especially if you are having to cook for others, chewing stops me throwing myself the odd scrap or half a sandwich. Keep yourself busy. Early nights help.
It’s not easy at 1st but it does pass & will become 2nd nature. I thought I’d never get through the 1st week, not only was I hungry, I was ratty & got annoyed every time my husband or a neighbour spoke to me. You’ll wake up in a few days, feeling like you can face anything!
Hang in there & good luck. 💪✌🏻

Hi jasmine,
Welcome!

Try be strong, I found the hunger/boredom a real problem at 1st. It took about a week for me to stop feeling like I was going crazy through hunger but a while longer to stop the craving food through habit-if that makes sense!? Drink lots & lots of water, drink it when you feel hungry, chew lots of sugar free gum, especially if you are having to cook for others, chewing stops me throwing myself the odd scrap or half a sandwich. Keep yourself busy. Early nights help.
It’s not easy at 1st but it does pass & will become 2nd nature. I thought I’d never get through the 1st week, not only was I hungry, I was ratty & got annoyed every time my husband or a neighbour spoke to me. You’ll wake up in a few days, feeling like you can face anything!
Hang in there & good luck. 💪✌🏻
Thank you :classic_big_grin: Defo feeling motivated! Weighed myself for the first time in a long time on Sunday, bit of a wake up call! Look forward to reading everyone's successes xxx

Hi cas I think because of the heat water is being retained a Lost, don't despair keep your water up and it will adjust again x
Thanks sun!

Hopefully there's room for one more! I am f**king starving :drunk: It's only day 4 for me though, so am trying to be patient with the ketosis.

Trying to lose 3 stone on this diet then another 2 with calorie counting, having done Cambridge/Exante I'm trying to be realistic about how long I can keep it up. How long did it take you guys to stop being hungry?

Hi Jasmin and welcome! It took me about a week to adjust and just get used to it. X

Welcome on board Jasmin, stick in there as you will be pleased once you have your first weigh in. Hows everyone getting on.
Aw, thank you :D I'm keeping my weigh in's to monthly because the scale and I have an unhealthy relationship so I'm trying to be weary :p
How's it going for you? x

Welcome sky more the merrier, good luck and keep glugging your water especially in this hot weather ☺

Hi all
I got weighed yesterday and lost 1lb :( I was gutted as have been 100% on plan and drinking at least 4 litres of water a day!!! I am hoping it is because I have been working this week and it is just water retention.

Well done everyone else on your weigh ins this week xxx

Back