Any new starters 2018???

Welcome Gladys well done you! I promise it really does get easier and you won't feel hungry, drink your 3+litres a day and set little goals at a time, amazing first week loss!

Lost only 1 1/4lbs this week so happy with that x

Well done Sun! It’s all going in the right direction. Keep up the good work👍🏻👍🏻
Hi Gladys, welcome. That’s an amazing loss & you should be super proud of yourself. Keep your target or mini targets in mind & it will get easier, it doesn’t feel like it now but it will. A loss each week motivates you to stay focused for the next week.
Well done guys. 🌟🌟🌟🌟

Hello all,

Hope you’re all well & feeling motivated.

Just had my weigh in- Lost another 2lb. That’s 39lb in 10 weeks. I hoped for a little pound or so more this week but Im a little hormonal. I’m 3lb away from losing 3stone so I am determined to get there this coming week.
Im defo not drinking enough water though, I keep having getting headaches through dehydration.

Cas, you sound like you’re right in the zone, well done. Nice that you & others are seeing the hard work pay off. There’s nothing wrong with feeling smug 😏
Anyway-good luck for weigh in today gem & good luck for tomorrow sun. Hoping you both do well.
Keep us all updated everyone.
Stay strong 👊🏼💪✌🏻 Xx

That’s great - well done Jimmy! That’s an amazing loss for 10 weeks!

Hi Everyone, finished my first week of SS Cambridge, found it very hard, so this week I’m doing step 2 which allows me a small meal each day. -6.9 kg or 15lbs. It’s not easy...:( 30 odd kilos to go....

Well done Gladys!! Amazing loss for your first week - first week is always the hardest! You’ll be sailing through now :p

Hi Everyone 😊 I hope you’re all doing well.

I lost 4lb this week, 12lbs off so far

I don’t know why but I had been feeling a little grumpy and fed up the last few days - I only have a couple more weeks on Lipotrim (and a refeed week) until my weekend away.... I had a stern talking to myself to remind me that this is only temporary [not to mention that I brought these extreme diet measures on all by myself :rolleyes: as I shouldn’t have got into such a state in the first place]....

I’m a little apprehensive about my weekend away too as I’m scared of gaining any weight :oops: I don’t know what the food will be etc and wouldn’t want to undo any of my efforts.... especially as I’ll still have 2st or so to shift afterwards. :rolleyes:

Sorry for being the grumpy pants :confused: Maybe I am just being hormonal haha.

Hi gem,
Well done! That’s good going for 2 weeks. You’re doing fab.
It’s ok to feel a grump about things, as much as you’re doing well, it’s hard going putting yourself through this kind of diet. I go through the motions with my diet all the time. I don’t really miss food or want a Chinese banquet or anything, some days it makes me narky & I seem to spend a couple of days frowning, then I have a word with myself, like you. Sometimes my target seems further away so I have to look at where I started & remind myself that I’m not going back there. You're bound to be apprehensive about things that may make you put on a few pounds & though this is only a temp measure to lose weight you still have a life & I’m sure you’ll keep it up where you can. Try not to worry so much that you ruin your weekend away, you’ve worked hard & will have by then so see it as a reward to yourself.
You’re doing well gem, keep going & take it a day at a time.
You’ll be right 👊🏼👊🏼 Xx

You go girls!!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Wow all this weight loss is fantastic! It doesn’t matter if some weeks you lose less than others as long as it’s all going down that’s the main thing!
I had weight day today and I can’t believe I have lost 7lbs in a week! So now lost 1 stone- 1 and a half to go!

Well done cas!! That’s a huge loss, I bet you’re made up. You’ll be at goal in no time.
Well done everyone. It’s nice seeing everyone’s results heading in the right direction, it’s a bit of motivation to keep us going.
Keep it up. 🤩🤩 xx

Well done that’s brilliant’

Well done mrskpm! That’s a good loss for 2 weeks & so close to getting a stone off.

Hi bianca,
Welcome. You’ll get sick of hearing it but water is so important. Loads of the stuff, make sure you’ve got some ice in the freezer to make it more exciting to drink. Mix it up a little 🤣 Always have some on hand so you can get through hungry moments. Get loads of early nights in at 1st, night time can be a struggle & you may feel crappy for a few days so early nights stop you raiding the fridge & wanting to shout at everyone. My main bit of advice would be to persevere, it does get easier once you’ve broke your bad habits. It will become 2nd nature. Getting through the tougher moments only makes you happier when you get weighed & see amazing results. It’s not all doom & gloom, the diet does work & within a few days you’ll wake up feeling spiritely & like you’re ready for anything!
Good luck! We’re all here to support each other so keep us posted along the way
Xx

Well done mrskpm! That’s a good loss for 2 weeks & so close to getting a stone off.

Hi bianca,
Welcome. You’ll get sick of hearing it but water is so important. Loads of the stuff, make sure you’ve got some ice in the freezer to make it more exciting to drink. Mix it up a little 🤣 Always have some on hand so you can get through hungry moments. Get loads of early nights in at 1st, night time can be a struggle & you may feel crappy for a few days so early nights stop you raiding the fridge & wanting to shout at everyone. My main bit of advice would be to persevere, it does get easier once you’ve broke your bad habits. It will become 2nd nature. Getting through the tougher moments only makes you happier when you get weighed & see amazing results. It’s not all doom & gloom, the diet does work & within a few days you’ll wake up feeling spiritely & like you’re ready for anything!
Good luck! We’re all here to support each other so keep us posted along the way
Xx

Thanks for the advice, struggling a bit already but thats to be expected! Early night for me I think tonight, I am sure I will get into the swing of it after a few days.

Bianca, Jimmy is spot on, you will feel on top of the world in a few days and will achieve your goals 👊

Welcome Bianca- Just keep thinking about what you will look like when you have got to your goal weight. Drink LOADS of water. The water flavourings that Cambridge sell are really nice and sweet. Go to bed early if you feel hungry and if feeling low look at before and after pictures on google images of people who have lost weight on this diet. It really really motivated me!

If you go on Cambridge website & read the success stories, check out ‘Alyson Syms’. She’s a friend of mine, who I grew up with. She lost 12 stone & reversed her type 2 diabetes. She went on to win the ‘new me/slimmer of the year’ 2017 at the cwp national awards. She’s the reason I started Cambridge & I read her story when I need a bit of insp. you probably don’t need to read it now I’ve harped on but like cas said, seeing other people’s results help.
xx

Hi everyone,

Another newbie here! I started slim & save yesterday - one second I'm thinking, this is amazing I'm going to be so in control, and the next I'm telling myself that I'm never actually going to complete it. So safe to say I'm struggling a little! I've just read the majority of this thread, and everyone seems so sweet and friendly, I thought I'd see if there was room for one more in the group :).

x

Back