Any october starters??

Hi guys,
how are you all?
iv had a really bad day today, i was at work and one of the patients made gingerbread men, and i ate half of one. i feel like such a looser, how pathetic am i? i didn't even think about it, i just ate it, halfway through i remembered and then i was in a panic. im such an idiot, im so upset :(

Don't panic Twiglet - you're only human! Just think back to this time yesterday when you'd found out you'd lost 10lb and how good that felt and at the end of the day it was half a biscuit not a full on meal and you realised you weren't supposed to be eating it! Don't beat yourself up about, drink some more water and put it behind you. :D:D

Stayed the same! Grrrr! I'm ok with that though, but was hoping even a 1lb lose. Auk well, I'll just have to put in extra effort this week! xxx

Hi guys,
how are you all?
iv had a really bad day today, i was at work and one of the patients made gingerbread men, and i ate half of one. i feel like such a looser, how pathetic am i? i didn't even think about it, i just ate it, halfway through i remembered and then i was in a panic. im such an idiot, im so upset :(

Oh dear twiglet and u were doing really well!!! well dnt worry like other person said drink lots of water n forget bout it!!!

Thanks Minxy Mummy – I feel much better today! I do find reading old posts help quite a bit. I love cooking, rather unfortunate eh??

I talked to my other half last night about how I was feeling. He’s been very supportive and lovely about everything.

I’m going to a fancy dress party next Friday and thinking about costumes. This’ll keep me occupied! A little worried about all the food that will be there. I guess I’ll have to keep telling myself that I shouldn’t be eating for the sake of eating. I should be eating when I’m HUNGRY.

This is such a simple way of thinking but it is soooooo hard to put it into practice.

can i ask if anyone has experienced 'stomach cramps/pains' during LL, I have been on it for 2 weeks now and in both weeks had really bad cramps/sickness that happen overnight, wake me up in the early morning and then I can't get back to sleep because of the pain. Should I be worried?

Updating this as Malteaser has had another fab weight loss and didnt update! WELL DONE

Name....Week...........Loss..........Total Loss
Emzski......3.............3lbs.........13.5lbs..
Lana.........2..............2lbs...........10lbs
D'Queen....2...............6lbs...........20lbs
Sb2b.........2..............3lbs.........16lbs
malteaser...1...............6lbs...........14lbs...
Nina08.......1..............4.5lbs.........4.5lbs
Pumpkin....1............10lbs...........10lbs..
Minime......1.............11lbs............11lbs
Twiglet......1..............10lbs............10lbs

Last edited:
Heya, its my second week of LL and its hard but very impressed. A couple of people in my class said this was a good site. Hows everyone feeling?
I have been trying to drink more water today, anyone else finding it hard? :tear_drop:

Hey Dancing Queen! Keep at it, it gets easier as you must be in ketosis by now. I am on my 3rd day, but I am a restarter so I know what its going to be like. Its much harder as a restarter so do see it through to the end, and do maintenance. Thats something I didn't do. I did 3 months the first time around and lost 3 stone. I had a break then came back and lost another stone. I have gained back about 21 lbs and decided to try again before I gained it all back. But thats just me, I know a lots of people who keep the weight off. How much did you lose on your first week?

Hi Cheekymare, I am also a restarter. It is harder the second time I think. I have lost 1 stone 6lb in 2 weeks which is amazing, im shocked.
I'm back on this diet because i really think that it is fantastic, love getting to know people in my room and it really works. Cant wait to get to management but i think that will be June next year :( long time, but hey lots of fun to come!

Hey - on day one and my tummy is rumbling away quite merrily! I've had my first shake - banana - and really enjoyed it though not sure about it being filling! I'm going to try raspberry next but trying to hold out until about 1.30.

At work I don't have access to a kettle and share 4 microwaves with about 2000 people (if not more, no exaggeration) so I'm going to have my soups in the evening as my "evening meal" and get by with the shakes during the day. That's the plan any way!

I'm just glad I have a quiet weekend ahead of me to get into this way of life.

One question I meant to ask last night but forgot - exercise (that horrible word!) - I'm a member of a little gym where I live but don't go and will now try to get myself motivated and into a routine, especially at weekends. When are we encouraged to start going? Would this weekend be too soon, ie might feel a bit faint or dizzy when still getting used to not eating or should I should even just have a go on the exercise bike or walking machine?

What does anyone think?

I just had the lemon bar....not my favorite! It was lemony but a tasted a little too much like eating lemon zest!

I find I'm the best in the mornings, I don't crave anything, I feel hungry but I can work with it....

It's the after 12-ies I get! esp when my co-worker is munching on crisps and sarnies **dribble** I keep reminding myself I'm doing this so I can control my eating habits and not let my eating habits control me.

At least I can manage myself up until noon. I suppose that's an achievement. If only I can apply the same to my 12-ies!

Hi everyone

Just been for my second weigh in, another 5lb, so only 2lb away from my first stone. Amazing! I've added my name to the table, so pleased to see how well we're all doing!

Have a fabulous weekend!

Steph

Name....Week...........Loss..........Total Loss
Emzski......3.............3lbs.........13.5lbs..
Lana.........2..............2lbs...........10lbs
Sb2b.........2..............3lbs.........16lbs
malteaser...1...............8lbs...........8lbs...
Nina08.......1..............4.5lbs.........4.5lbs
Pumpkin....1............10lbs...........10lbs..
Minime......1.............11lbs............11lbs
Twiglet......1..............10lbs............10lbs
Steph........2................5lbs............12lbs

How do I know when I'm in ketosis? This is day 7...

When you go for your weigh in your counsellor should give you a Ketostix to pee on and if it turns pink it means your in Ketotis. Ketotis usually occurs around day 3 or 4. Are you feeling hungry still?

When you go for your weigh in your counsellor should give you a Ketostix to pee on and if it turns pink it means your in Ketotis. Ketotis usually occurs around day 3 or 4. Are you feeling hungry still?

I did pee on a stick and she said the reading was 1.5 (it was almost dried before she got to me!)
I don't feel hungry...I don't think I ever felt hungry this whole time! I just LIKE eating and am craving things like steak and chicken

MmMmM.....

My tummy rumbles but it's not a hungry rumble, it just, well rumbles!

I'm not sure what 1.5 means - does anyone else know?
My tummy rumbles all the time to, especially in bed at night!!
At least what you're craving isn't chocolate and icecream!!

Back