• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Any one else put charts on their fridge?

Thats a great Idea....

I've also written out positive affirmations to put on the cupboard doors, bathroom mirrors and the front door! lol

Surfhunny

Laugh in the face of food
I put smiley faces on the calendar for everyday I stick to it 100% my aim is to have October filled up with smileys, so far so good I'm over half way there.

LovelyLauren

My husband = My hero
Lol iv done a huge chart up to when hubby gets back and on it i fill all my weigh in results and stuff and can see how many days iv done as started the day he left and how many i have to go as its a count down to april!

doesnt half make you feel good when you fill in a line and see the chart getting busy with -lbs!! xx

sumayyah

please try again
i have messages on my fridge along with some rather awful pics of me at my biggest

one look at them has me running away, lol

i dont want to go back to looking like that pic

I'm going to copy your idea, i need to keep myself motivated as my CDC is now on holiday for 3 weeks, i got 3 weeks supply but knowing that i am not going to see her for weigh in for 3 whole weeks is playing on my mind.

knowing that i am not going to see her for weigh in for 3 whole weeks is playing on my mind.
I've neglected thedietguy this week; got over confident. Need to go back to basics and take time to do the exercises he suggests.

Gg