Any one else put charts on their fridge?

Goreygirl

Gold Member
I've just taken out my nephew's colouring pens and coloured paper and gridded out 100 boxes (for my target weight loss) and written out 1-100. I'm going to cross out each pound that I lose in big red marker!

Thats a great Idea....

I've also written out positive affirmations to put on the cupboard doors, bathroom mirrors and the front door! lol

I put smiley faces on the calendar for everyday I stick to it 100% my aim is to have October filled up with smileys, so far so good I'm over half way there.

Lol iv done a huge chart up to when hubby gets back and on it i fill all my weigh in results and stuff and can see how many days iv done as started the day he left and how many i have to go as its a count down to april!

doesnt half make you feel good when you fill in a line and see the chart getting busy with -lbs!! xx

i have messages on my fridge along with some rather awful pics of me at my biggest

one look at them has me running away, lol

i dont want to go back to looking like that pic

I'm going to copy your idea, i need to keep myself motivated as my CDC is now on holiday for 3 weeks, i got 3 weeks supply but knowing that i am not going to see her for weigh in for 3 whole weeks is playing on my mind.

knowing that i am not going to see her for weigh in for 3 whole weeks is playing on my mind.

I've neglected thedietguy this week; got over confident. Need to go back to basics and take time to do the exercises he suggests.

Gg

Back