Any one else starting again this week

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by soontobeslim2009, 8 June 2010 Social URL.

1. soontobeslim2009

soontobeslim2009 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.25%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I have had a few months off as there have been a few problems at home, but hopefully all is good again now.

I rejoined ww last night hopefully for the last time as I really need to lose this weight i hate looking like this.

Has any one else started again this week.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. size102b

size102b Banned

Hiya well done for restarting I last year did ww and had major problems at home so know how you feel,so I restarted when I got my head in gear this year.......
    I know there are some restarters this week on here....
    Good luck for your new journey and forget the past its now thats important xx

4. Back2Black

Back2Black Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro Points
    This is my second week :) I am absolutely loving my food...

5. soontobeslim2009

soontobeslim2009 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.25%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks for your replys ladys.

size102b - I hope I can get to grips with it this time as much as you have, you have done fantastic. 2 stone you must be so proud of yourself.

Back2black - Its good to hear you are enjoying it so much. I think i need to plan what i am having and stick to it. I think I will have a look at some of the recipes.

Well done you both :)

6. Emma_2008

Emma_2008 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.13%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Welcome back. Good luck on your re-start!

7. Snozzberry

Snozzberry Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7.5lb(11.08%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've started again today. I've been doing WW online for a couple of months but even though I was losing it was slower than I would have liked and was more like lose a bit, sts, lose a bit more, sts. If I'm honest I wasn't always following the plan and was winging it a lot of the time. I decided to join a meeting two weeks ago, but decided to wait until after my friends' wedding this weekend and in the meantime I had a couple of weeks eating what I liked (within reason, didn't want to find my bridesmaid dress didn't fit lol) as a final fling before committing to it properly again.

So I joined a meeting last night, had one last pizza from the Hut when I got home and I'm back on it today.

I've just been sitting here planning my meals for the next 3 days and I'm looking forward to getting on with it now :)

Good luck with your weight loss!

8. Nellyphant

Nellyphant Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.93%)
    I don't know how many re-starts I've had!

I lost weight successfully 10 years ago (3 stone in 5 months) but put it all back on and more then had a baby and here I am with 6 stone to lose. Tried WW numerous times since but haven't managed to stick with it for more than a couple of days. Today I've sat and worked out a whole week's menu plan including snacks. I hope we can do it this time!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.