Any one else starting again this week

soontobeslim2009

I have had a few months off as there have been a few problems at home, but hopefully all is good again now.

I rejoined ww last night hopefully for the last time as I really need to lose this weight i hate looking like this.

Has any one else started again this week.

Hiya well done for restarting I last year did ww and had major problems at home so know how you feel,so I restarted when I got my head in gear this year.......
I know there are some restarters this week on here....
Good luck for your new journey and forget the past its now thats important xx

Thanks for your replys ladys.

size102b - I hope I can get to grips with it this time as much as you have, you have done fantastic. 2 stone you must be so proud of yourself.

Back2black - Its good to hear you are enjoying it so much. I think i need to plan what i am having and stick to it. I think I will have a look at some of the recipes.

Well done you both :)

I have had a few months off as there have been a few problems at home, but hopefully all is good again now.

I rejoined ww last night hopefully for the last time as I really need to lose this weight i hate looking like this.

Has any one else started again this week.

Welcome back. Good luck on your re-start!

I've started again today. I've been doing WW online for a couple of months but even though I was losing it was slower than I would have liked and was more like lose a bit, sts, lose a bit more, sts. If I'm honest I wasn't always following the plan and was winging it a lot of the time. I decided to join a meeting two weeks ago, but decided to wait until after my friends' wedding this weekend and in the meantime I had a couple of weeks eating what I liked (within reason, didn't want to find my bridesmaid dress didn't fit lol) as a final fling before committing to it properly again.

So I joined a meeting last night, had one last pizza from the Hut when I got home and I'm back on it today.

I've just been sitting here planning my meals for the next 3 days and I'm looking forward to getting on with it now :)

Good luck with your weight loss!

I don't know how many re-starts I've had!

I lost weight successfully 10 years ago (3 stone in 5 months) but put it all back on and more then had a baby and here I am with 6 stone to lose. Tried WW numerous times since but haven't managed to stick with it for more than a couple of days. Today I've sat and worked out a whole week's menu plan including snacks. I hope we can do it this time!

Back