Any one in to cake making or cake design? Xx

Ummm a two tier with a police man on the top and a robber on the bottom unsure of colours and that yet haha. Can't wait to see your buzz cake :) xxx

gemst said:
Ummm a two tier with a police man on the top and a robber on the bottom unsure of colours and that yet haha. Can't wait to see your buzz cake :) xxx

Sounds fun :) is it an order? X

Sort of for a friend all mind mine I do r for friends lol I try to keep a low profile as don't want to make to many lol xxx

Yeah it's amazing how quickly everyone wants one isn't it. No concept of the time and effort involved either x

Oh I've subscribed to that new cake decoration magazine have you seen it? First one should hopefully be here today x

Is it the one with the free glitter and butterfly cut outs? I have this one and haven't really looked at it yet :( lol i hope to have time this week xxx

gemst said:
Is it the one with the free glitter and butterfly cut outs? I have this one and haven't really looked at it yet :( lol i hope to have time this week xxx

Yeah. Although its still not here yet :(

Number 2 is out now :) lol haven't even read the first one lol. Will have to get that out tonight :). Hope your week is going well xxx

Just been asked to do a friend from Uni's wedding cake in September. Should be interesting... she wants to know if I can include an element of the spirograph they used on their save the dates. A spirograph???? Thinking hat on.

Could you get a topper printed perhaps?

We still have a lot to discuss. At the moment all I know is they would like a three tier asymmetrical cake with the pink, purple and white from their save the date. If at all possible they would like the Spirograph pattern incorporated into one layer... I'm thinking edible pens/paint or possibly piping...

ellen83 said:
We still have a lot to discuss. At the moment all I know is they would like a three tier asymmetrical cake with the pink, purple and white from their save the date. If at all possible they would like the Spirograph pattern incorporated into one layer... I'm thinking edible pens/paint or possibly piping...

I don't envy you having to pipe that!! Lol x

I don't envy you having to pipe that!! Lol x

Depending on what other specs she has could try something with royal icing, could be quite exciting!

My buzz cake. Am really miffed I didn't get the bottom tier buzz green central but it was too late :( really annoying my OCD streak lol.

image-3740409052.jpg

Awww that looks great well done honey :).

My police and robber cakes

Attachments

• image-1794810359.jpg
    image-1794810359.jpg
    443.1 KB · Views: 178
Cupcakes are next for my brothers birthday in two weeks :) then something for one of my neighbours little boys at the end of April although don't know what he wants yet. Gonna be something to do with breakdancing I think. Eek!!! How about you? X

Hi,

I've only ever tried to make birthday cakes twice and I didn't really know what I was doing I just made it up as I went, which explains why they were a little rough around the edges. I made a sunbathing woman cake for my wife and my old boss in his garden shed for his birthday too.

I enjoyed making them but I don't think it's worth me trying again as to get the quality I would like would take too much practice and I hate waste.

I would have posted a couple of pictures but I don't think I have the permissions to do that yet. :)

Back