Any one want to be my WL Buddy???

Gem - ours are weird. It goes no - low - low to mid - mid - mid to high - high - very high. Doesn't take water into affect. But in general I do need to drink more, and so today I have had 3 1/2 litres.

Week 2: 4 lbs lost (during totm) for a total of 17 lbs lost in 2 wks!

Gem - ours are weird. It goes no - low - low to mid - mid - mid to high - high - very high. Doesn't take water into affect. But in general I do need to drink more, and so today I have had 3 1/2 litres.

Week 2: 4 lbs lost (during totm) for a total of 17 lbs lost in 2 wks!
fantastic result...well done hun :)

Thanks! I think my best accomplishment was not eating those homeade warm chocolate chip cookies. :)

I don't know where it comes from. I have NEVER had that kind of willpower in my entire life!! :-o

Oh yes. Every time I see it, I just tell myself, "It's not worth it. It will make you happy for 10 minutes. Being thin will make you happy forever."

and i think.....it will take me 10 seconds to eat that and a few days to restart and get back into ketosis...too much like hard work ! :))

Haha - great way to look at it!

FINALLY! internet back up and running :D

well done on another good loss GTPeach :) my throat still feels weird. it's like there are lots of lumps in it when i swallow...not painful just weird :confused: i am sooo sure it is the water here. it tastes of chemicals and nothing more. DISGUSTING! i will try your suggestion of boiling the water and cooling it when i get a new kettle. my future in-laws' kettle is full of limescale...EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW! :( X

Oh man Limestone - blech!

You poor dear!

I made it through my favorite Monday lunch food surrounded by all my eating friends without having a bite!! w007!!!

Heh - especially since they're all worried. They think it's a bad idea. "You haven't eaten for 2 1/2 weeks? That can't be healthy."

At this point even my supportive family have decided I might be pushing too far. They think I should only go 3 weeks. I was thinking that I'm going to try for 6 wks of SS and then 2-3 of SS+ to get my body used to the food included in the plateau then back to SS to get over the plateau there will inevitably be?

that sounds like a good idea.....i haven't told anyone at work what i'm doing as i know they're reactions will all be negative and you know what.....no one has even noticed i'm not eating !!
i do ss + but don't have the meal, just the 4 packs so maybe to get over my plateau in a few weeks i'll add a meal to kick start everything again.
i ideally am planning to stay on ss + till either end of october or november depending on my results...then work up the plans for maintainance xxx

Lol - my fam would be fine with your plan. I'm SS without the + which is why they're worried.

URGH! I love it for all of you to be losing pounds every single weigh-in - Even those of you who let themselves have a meal or a cheat-treat. And rationally I know that I must be losing weight. And sometimes I feel so amazingly pretty and thinner and lovely.

But every time I get on the scale... URGH!! 13lbs in week 1 was HUGE. 4 down in week 2, during TOTM was great. Why haven't I lost any since 1/2 way through my 2nd week?!?! I'm almost 3 wks in and the scale hasn't moved down ONCE in the last week and a half!!! It isn't supposed to taper off or plateau THAT quickly is it?!?!

It sucks because I'm so u[p and down. One minute I'm ecstatic and wahoo - the next? I'm all urgh urgh urgh something's wrong with me for not losing!

Back