Any one want to be my WL Buddy???

GTPeach that sounds sooooo fun! I would love to take up some form of dancing as I am hopeless!!! Got the rhythm but haven't got the moves hehe! :bliss:xxx

gem - It's so much fun! And easy to learn if you are coordinated! :D Some of it is easy even if you aren't. ;) My mother just bought a latin dance exercise program, and she's soo funny. She's been begging me to teach her because the DVDs move fast. We're dancing together now for workouts, and it's a joy.

I personally miss ballet, but I need to shed more pounds for that, if I even have any hope ever. I've got too much of a chest to tape flat anymore... That's why I've gotten into latin dances, hip hop, and swing. They don't care what you've got on you as long as you can move those hips! Soon i will once again be light enough for a swing partner to sling me over his back, through his sides, and all those fun moves I was pulling back in high school. :)

that sounds great :D

i am looking forward to the day when my OH can pick me up lol then i know i will be light! at the moment i am heavier than him :cry:

i have this dancefloor workout dvd and i just can't keep up with it! plus i get out of breath after the warm up!!! :sign0007: i always have visions of me throwing some amazing moves on the dancefloor of a club...but it never works out that way hehe! x

Keep at it! The lighter you get, the more you work, the easier dance gets. You will be a skinny superstar on the dance floor if you want!

i'll have to keep trying lol i think the combination of some skinny lycra clad moo mocking me from my tv set and me sweating and puffing as if there is no oxygen left in the world leads me to get very irritated and i give up very quickly lol

i will wait until i've shed a bit and then get to it again :cool: xxx

Try the ones with men in it. Then you get to huff and puff to a lycra clad muscle guy. ;)

Aww, you poor thing! I usually take my iPod to the gym and spend an hour on the bike machine with my heart rate at 185. ;) (Anaerobic threshold is 190)

that's good, can't be having any lactic acid now! lol

i'm housesitting for my mum the week after next so i think i will try doing the dreaded dvd everyday that week as she has the room for me to prance about and make an idiot of myself! then i can see how it affects my weight loss...if it improves it, i fear i will become addicted to the dvd lol :rotflmao: x

Hehehe!! We don't really have the room in our house, and we have rare occasions we can do it (well more now that sister has gone off toher university) without them watching and laughing. Good luck!

Yay gem!!! Go you!!!

I on the other hand have only lost 2 thus far this week. ;.;

fantastic result...well done x

Ugh- I'm worried I'm no longer in ketosis. I haven't cheated or anything! Is the extract going to kick me out of ketosis?? I hope not! ;.;

I LOST 12LBS!!! WOOHOOOOO!!!!! :party0011::party0011::party0011:
ive been looking out for your weight loss!!!

12lbs.. thats AMAZING!!! well done!!!! onwards and downwards xx

Hiya Sexy Peeps.. :D

I lost 5lb this week..

Well Done on your losses everyone.

x

Yay kelly!!! 5 lbs is awesome!!! Good job!!!

>I love the chicken soup!

Thanks everyone for the congrats, I am soooo chuffed!
My CDC seemed really pleased for me too and said she can't wait to see how I look when I'm done as I look like a young Audrey Hepburn and will be a little "firecracker"! I don't think I look anything like Audrey Hepburn but nevermind!

GTPeach-keep up the dancing and I am sure you are still in ketosis, have you done the test?

I haven't got the internet for a couple of days so I will catch up with you and LittleMissSpendThrift shortly! xxx

Gem - I bought the stix and am 1 notch away from the highest possible level of ketosis! Yaaay! 4lb off as of this AM for the week but official Week 2 WI is tomorrow. =)

Good luck GTPeach! I'm sure you're in for another great loss!
One notch away from the highest level of ketosis? Do you mean the second darkest colour? Because it sounds like you need to drink more water if that's the case because the darker it is the more dehydrated you are. x

Back