Any one want to be my WL Buddy???

At the risk of blowing this thread - I'm really struggling and looking for some support. I'm doing CD but working on the 1200 max calorie plan as I keep failing on SS. Can I join you?

Tazzi: Keep strong, you'll do awesome! I'm in the Southeast - Atlanta, GA. Whereabouts are you going to?

Sarah: You are definitely not too late! You're more than welcome!

Corioboria: I think that there is an excellent recipe on the cabridgedietusa website for vanilla. It's extracts of orange, vanilla, and anise together with the shake, and you freeze it and serve frozen with mint leaves. Haven't tried it yet, but will pass it along.

hehe thankyou minime

helen join in you can do this :) stay strong and keep focused on your goal :)
xxxx

i am totally up for the challenge MiniMe............love a bit of competition!
at my last weigh in i was 15 st 5 lbs and by 8th september i'd like to be 13 st 13 lbs (anything to be under 14 stone !) xx

hi helen , i need the challenge to get me motivated...sh*t couple of days as you know!!! gonna do a mix of ss and ss+ but im not sure how much i could potentially loose on ss+ for the month?????any ideas?? i know they reckon ss is a stone.....

Shell, how rude of my computer, it decided to take a nose dive when i written you a long post...

So i shall quickly write this before i run off to bed!!!

Hope you feel better after last night!

I think Shell you could do a stone, it starts 8th Aug so you can decide which one your doing each week, and it stops at 8th Sept, and i will be here to cheer you on your way!!! go girl!!!

Yay challenge! I want to be down 20 lbs between 8-8 and 9-8.

Hi everyone! I'm going to be cheeky and take advantage of this thread to see if anyone would like to buddy up with me? I'm on Day 1 today and I have a feeling it's going to get harder before it gets easier.
My partner works nights so a lot of the time I am sitting around on my own. None of my friends seem that bothered about what I am doing so it would be nice to have regular chats with someone who understands :wave_cry: I have about 9st 4lbs to lose so hearing from someone with similar would be great :D

Hi all, how are you doing today? I hope you're all having a fab day :) xx

Hello EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For the first time in ages i am having a good day whoop. How is everyone else???

On SS + you lose pretty much the same as on SS depending on the person. Some people lose maybe a pound less each week.

Shell...which diary thread did you use??? Have you searched for it?? Used quick links to go to subscribed posts and find it that way?? Or just gone to say Members diaries and found it there??

Taz x

lallai - We're all here for you! You can do this!! I know you can! Everyone has up days and down days. Start fresh tomorrow and forget about today. Move forward. You can do it!

gem - I'm definitely up for chatting with you. I'm in the US, so I am 5 hrs. behind you. This way, if you're lonely at night while your partner is working, you know I will be up and here. Feel free to PM me, tap me and ask for my IM information, anything you need!

tazzi - Yay! Keep this happy good day feeling with you for motivation!

hi GTpeach that sounds good :)

i can't pm as i haven't posted enough yet...this makes me sad :wave_cry:

think i put all my contact details in my profile though if you can view that? x

Back