Any one want to be my WL Buddy???

GT, honey it was only ONE piece of pizza - hope you enjoyed it without feeling guilty over every mouthful! Think about your week overall and when you see how you've stuck to your plan 99% over the whole week, you can stop beating yourself up over a tiny blip ;). Ok, is there actually such a word as "blip"?

Sending you a hug (((((GT)))))!!

Oh, and good morning everyone - have a good day!

Mandy x

Yeah - was not worth it. The grease made me sick to my stomach all night. :(

But apparently I Lost a lb overnight??

Well done on the 1lb! I managed to take myself off to the gym this morning for the first time in months, managing to get through a workout and actually enjoyed it. Had all the personal trainers hovering around me like vultures though, probably weighting for the big girl to drop and need resuscitation :eek:! Ha!

Mandy x

Well done for going to the gym Mandy! What an achievement! I'll be going tonight...

i'm stressing now. got weighed at my new patient healthcheck today and according to the nurse's scales, i am only 0.1lbs lighter than i was at weigh in on sat. that can't be right surely? i bloody hope not!!!! will be gutted if i don't lose much this week. i never cheat or anything. it sucks!!!! this is why i do not ever weigh myself at home. i would be fretting about it all the time!! xxx

Yay mandy!!! I still haven't gotten the motivation up to go to the gym regularly. Which is silly because I used to go all the time, so you'd think I'd WANT to go now that I'm thinner. I'm just being lazy - blaming the low calorie intake for not going, for missing classes, for being bone tired all the time.... I need to get my butt in gear!

I'm still displeased with myself over the pizza. It seems to have affected me in general. I ended up very sick all night, and I'm trying not to throw up the chicken and red curray with spinach I had today. :-\ Looks like it had really bad effects on my stomach.

Gem - don't worry too much; scales are different from place to place. And the inches come off even when weight doesn't.

Keep holding strong, everyone!

you'll have to remember feeling sick like that next time you are tempted GTPeach hun xxx

i am so looking forward to the weekend!!! i just don't seem to have any motivation to go to work. i know how you feel GTPeach, i'm so tired lately!!! xxx

Lol; capitalists everywhere will soon be opposed to the CD in the grounds that it loses them god employees!

Little Gem, scales are calibrated differently so I wouldn't be too worried about not seeing a greater loss today - it may also be the time of day being different, clothing, etc. I'm a tad on the obsessive side when it comes to weighing, I'm afraid - twice a day I hop (I use the term 'hop' loosely) on the scales, where I really should just stick to my weekly weigh in with my CDC. Mental note made to put the scale away!

GT, your body is obviously reacting to the lack of nutrition in your slice of pizza, but you'll remember that next time you're faced with an unhealthy choice that's not on your plan. Living and learning - I can highly recommend it:D.

Kippaxmum - how was the workout?

Sleep tight all!

Mandy x

Dont worry gem, her scales will most likely read different to your CDC scales - take no notice of them. I have set myself a challenge not to weigh myself at all this week... doing well so far :)

How you done today?
xxx

yeah i'm not too bad today. decided to join the ladies running club in a couple of weeks so feeling very positive! x

Ooh - I love running! There is absolutely NO feeling in the world that comes anywhere CLOSE to the feeling of the endorphin rush after a good run.

Go Gem! I love the feeling Peach when I get back from the gym after doing an hours workout...

Absolutely nothing in the world like it. I love running. I used to run a 5K in 20 minutes. The 800m took me about 3. I just adored it!

Definitley. Have you done much exercise before gem? I only ask because you will soon know all about the euphoric feeling you get from exercise - and how easy it is to become addicted!
xxx

not really Kippaxmum but i remember from running round the school field in high school that i used to feel fantastic afterwards. really invigorated! x

This week's comparison pictures...

Just checking in a bit late with this week's pics...I'm learning how to smile for photos now!!! xxx

Attachments

• Comparison-small.JPG
    Comparison-small.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 19
Back