Any one want to do clean and green ..............

who started this thread !!! well it finishes 12am tonight .......... i think i would have not done as well if it had not been for this thread ............. so thanks everyone ........ back to work tomorrow so find it better when not watching my lads eat like locusts !! x

I'm tempted with a little clean and green! Given that it's Easter already, any chance of extending the challenge over Summer??

C&g here so far today......but there is a bit of cheesecake in the fridge with my name on it.....and it's only 2 carbs :eek:

Hi Can I join clean & green for the summer then? I'm loving this eating and not feeling guilty, and frankenfoods just seem rubbish for me. I'm so much better when I think in things as either good to eat or bad to eat, helps me avoid the naughty things so clean & green for me!

Aww thanks. I am loving it. I had cold over the weekend and normally it would take me at least a week to recover but it was gone in under 3 days. I'm thinking it's all the quality food and I'm feeling fab now too :D

Clean and green so far today all! I was going to have a sugar free jelly but I am going to be strong and resist. Off to buy some soya milk (I hope it isn't a frankenfood??). Good luck for the rest of today everyone!

Ally x

Hmm can it still be classed as a clean day when your dog eats half your lunch when you turn your back? :eatdrink023: So I had to make lunch twice (naughty Bruno for jumping up- normally doesn't do this but obviously my lunch smelt so good!). Any way it was clean and green and my dinner will also be clean and green. Loving it x

I adopted the 'lean and green' approach three days ago. I also - last week - decided to cut out all alcohol. Those sneaky vodkas become a habit mostly because we are denying ourselves other treats so we indulge in seemingly harmless 'carb-free' booze.

I just HAD to deal with my 2st regain (from a loss of 10st) before it got any worse.

In the three days I have lost - to my joy - almost 6lbs. Yes it is water but who cares? Soon I will be burning FAT.

Lean and green is the way forward. We can also become too reliant on Atkins and other brand meal bars and shakes. They, too, can stall people. And even cause cravings.

So everyone I am IN.

xx

Welcome aboard girlygirl1. That's a great loss.
Another c&g day for me done and dusted. Still loving it!

you are doing well ! x

Clean and green all the way today. I'm feeling so good that I may even get on the treadmill :eek:

Back