Any other greatest losers out there ?

My consultant has just been in touch. She said I will be biggest loser tonight in class BUT if I had a big gain and someone else had a large loss it will go the other way as it's close, so having a light lunch and we will see .....

Will let you know later!

Well Done everyone !!!

I was wondering this, when does the Slimming world year begin and end for Greatest loster and woman of the year etc?

Well done all of you!! I haven't heard of this either I assume it will be this Saturday for us but as I have only been there 8 weeks it won't be me lol

Yipeeeee 1 lb off in my birthday week and crowned group greatest loser :D Apparently, I get a certificate a sash and photos next week!

Lucia Lucia said:
Yipeeeee 1 lb off in my birthday week and crowned group greatest loser :D Apparently, I get a certificate a sash and photos next week!

Yay well done :)

Oh please don't tell me he's going to make me wear a sash tomorrow at the photo shoot.
Well ok not a shoot as such, our c said he wants to take a picture of me to send to head office so at least I get some notice to do my hair and dress up nice.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

ColJack said:
Oh please don't tell me he's going to make me wear a sash tomorrow at the photo shoot.
Well ok not a shoot as such, our c said he wants to take a picture of me to send to head office so at least I get some notice to do my hair and dress up nice.

Lol yes you'll have to wear it to have your pic taken :) congrats you've done an amazing job .
My sash was waaaaayyyy too big kept falling off pmsl

Urghh. Yes he made me wear the sash. :(

Waiting for the photos to be posted now.

I won the one for my group - it came as a surprise as I did not even know it was happening......

skinnyminx said:
I won the one for my group - it came as a surprise as I did not even know it was happening......

Oh well done hunni pleased for you :)

So.... I'm in the final 10 down London on Tuesday.
Apparently I have to make a presentation and everything.
Wishing I hadn't signed the forms now.
I detest speaking in public or to total strangers face to face.
That's why I come on here. :D

ColJack said:
So.... I'm in the final 10 down London on Tuesday.
Apparently I have to make a presentation and everything.
Wishing I hadn't signed the forms now.
I detest speaking in public or to total strangers face to face.
That's why I come on here. :D

Good luck :) xx

Good luck Coljack, you have done amazingly well. Just be yourself!

Seems I may be in the daily star on Sunday 29th ( group photo it says. )
:)

Oooh I may have to buy a daily star coljack then, is it going to be on the success of your slimming world group?

You've all done amazing on here, I'm only at the beginning, 9.5 pounds down so far, so hearing how much other people have lost, is inspirational :) spurs me on.

It's for the 10 finalists for the greatest loser contest.

Subject to change etc etc.

Good Luck for tomorrow ColJack we are all rooting for you :winner:

Back