Any pregnant ladies??

xstephx

Hi everyone :) im 19 weeks pregnant and following sw. I gained 4 stone with my little girl and dont want the same to happen in this pregnancy! Im trying to stick to it but im such a pig somedays!

Anyway all the posts on here are old, are there any pregnant ladies on the forum? Would love to chat x

Hi Steph :)
I am 7 weeks today so quite a bit behind you but I am re-joining SW next week.
I had practically given up on getting pregnant after 6 years of trying - we was actually going down the adoption route and I had put any weight I had lost earlier this year back on after Easter :( so I am almost back to my heaviest.
I am feeling nauseous and have been for about a week now - if I have not eaten for a while it starts so I keep picking and bread (toast or sandwich) seems to be doing the trick but not helpful with SW!
How are you getting on?
Jen x

Yayyy another pregnant lady! Hi Jen :) huge congratulations on your pregnancy, you must be so thrilled! Is this your first one?

I had terrible sickness with this little one, it was 24/7 up until 11 weeks so lived off fruit, small meals etc but oh boy its changed since then! Some days im soo good and stay on track but more often than not i cave in around evening time and go over my syns :( i have been really bad too over xmas and completely stopped following sw. Maybe we should do a food diary what do you reckon? Could get inspiration from each other.

Haha try not to worry about the carbs etc, its all that helps some women keep the sickness at bay. Plus who can resist thick bread and butter hehe.

I havent been weighed since week 13 and i dont plan on weighing myself anytime soon, bad i know but it will get me down. Im now 21 weeks and feeling huge to say the least xxx

I'm a target saw member, well I was! 4 stone lost and maintained for a year. Now I'm trying not to get too upset by the monumental gain. I'm 19 weeks tomorrow and have gained 8lb so far, hoping to lose it nice and quick after delivery and am still going to group in an attempt to minimise the damage! X

Yayyy more pregnant girlies hi all :) im still steering clear of the scales but really think i should weigh myself soon. Im 21 weeks now and been ill for the past few days, not had much of an appetite but been having lots of fruit and veg where i can for lil man. Lauraloulou do you know what you are having? Tatabubbly dont worry i was naughty over xmas too :confused: its only once a year after all. Other half keeps tempting me with all the leftover xmas chocs, he sits in front of me and inhales them all. I never have any willpower when hes about grrr xx

Hehe Steph it's such a curse! I've put on 5lbs since I found out about my little bean so I'm hoping that will be all for a while.

My Obgyn did say not to try and get too bogged down with weight loss - that you should never aim to loss weight in your first trimester. I applaud those doing it however I think I'll follow my doctors advice.

Well I found out yesterday so I'm still kind of in shock. Think I'd almost resigned myself to the fact that it was never going to happen, but it did! I've just lost 3st 9lb and was literally 9.5ln away from my target weight!! It's typical that i was feeling fantastic in my size 10's again... Not for long!!!

Congrats Becky! I'm nearly 13 weeks and for first trimester I found it really difficult to stick to SW. This week I've found it a bit easier and I'm hoping getting weighted every week will help motivate me to eat healthier!

Thank you... It still doesn't feel real ATM

Have you had your first scan yet?

As my period was late earlier this week I fell off of the slimming world wagon for the first time since I joined and comfort ate as I was fed up with my period being late. I just kept expecting it to arrive and it didn't so yesterday morning I finally plucked up the courage to do a test. Well 3 tests in total!!!!

I used to do a lot of red days as I like 2 A's and 2 B's but I can do that now on extra easy. I've figured that as I can no longer drink alcohol I can use my Syns for extra treats. That my plan but I somehow don't think it will be that easy! I just don't want to pile on my weight back on as I won't be able to live at the gym like I have been doing once the baby arrives - god that sounds strange!!!!

Becky, I have private health insurance so I've had 3 scans at this stage :D pretty amazing!

Honestly for the first 12 weeks I would just listen to your body, I was very lucky and didn't have morning sickness but ate copious amounts of crackers and ginger nut biscuits to keep the nausea at bay. Some people seem to be able to stick to it but they don't advise any weight loss during pregnancy - it explicitly says this on the SW website and when I asked my doctor, she said weight maintenance was better?

I've started to use my extra hex a but only as I know Calcium is really important for mum, especially as baby leeches calcium from you basically.

Becky, I have private health insurance so I've had 3 scans at this stage :D pretty amazing!

Honestly for the first 12 weeks I would just listen to your body, I was very lucky and didn't have morning sickness but ate copious amounts of crackers and ginger nut biscuits to keep the nausea at bay. Some people seem to be able to stick to it but they don't advise any weight loss during pregnancy - it explicitly says this on the SW website and when I asked my doctor, she said weight maintenance was better?

I've started to use my extra hex a but only as I know Calcium is really important for mum, especially as baby leeches calcium from you basically.

I have private health insurance too.... Think I need to look into this!!!

Hi I'm 15 weeks pregnant I joined slimming world 11 weeks ago and I have lost 11.5 lb I'm so happy eating loads and losing think it helps I can't drink wine lol. Congratulations lady's good luck with your pregnancies xxx

Hi everyone :)
I am now 22 weeks (23 tomorrow) and have not been on SW or minimins since my post here :eek:
How is everyone? I know i have put on loads of weight but i am trying not too think about it.
I have been signed off work for 2 weeks because by back is so sore - i can barely walk
I am using the time to catch up on work for school (im a teacher) and to plan healthy meals.
Would be really nice to see how you ladies are doing :)

Back