Any restarters for today or tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Laila, 26 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Laila

Laila Losing is the ONLY option

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet

Have fallen off the wagon big time, even nibbled this morning but I just cant keep going around in circles. My head is telling me 'you've cheated already, start tomorrow' but tomorrow never really comes.

Trying to tell my head to start NOW. I just want to get back onto SS properly now.

Seeing my cdc tonight, anyone else re-starting? Really need to know there are other people like me trying to get out of the cycle.....

take care all x x x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. BREN

BREN is going to loose!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    HI Laila,

I too am a little nibbler, some days worse than others, but generally I nibble only healthy things like nuts or a piece of fruit or yoghurt. Although, on CD 810 (I'm on this) only the yoghurt is allowed. Perhaps try starting on a higher plan for a week like 1000 to just feel like you are achieving something then move down to 810 and when ready SS.

I have only 20lbs or so left to loose and I want o do CD best i can until I get to goal. I chose 810 because it fits better into my life, with a meal and I am not willing to put my entire life on hold. For example my B'day was on Friday and hubby took me out for dinner last night and I was CD 2 packs during the day with 1 coffee and 2 crackers and 3 ltrs of water, plus the gym, before we went out.

I am finding that not putting so much pressure on when I want to be at goal (although I do have a day in the back of my mind) I am just focusing on doing the best I can and allowing my life, mind, body and CD to work altogether.

You can do this hun, take a deep breathe, write some achievable goals and have a good chat with your CDC.

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.