Any September Starters?!

in my book it counts - even its is around the corner!!! :)
take care hun
x

Hi girls

Thanks for thinking of me I'm still about!
Just been keeping a bit out of the way!
Sorry to hear a couple of you have been having a tricky time! But glad your all back on it 100%
welcome to the newbies!
Tia x

Hey Tia
So glad you are ok - we have missed you
how are you ?
x

Oh yes totally back on it :) to be honest one of the biggest motivators to me is the fact that I can afford to do this for a prolonged time and wasting £70 a week then not being 100% is just stupid!
Totally do the same thing re checking if the boys dinner is hot enough etc.
Looking forward to tonight just wish it was at 5pm not 7pm!!

Hope everyone's okay..we've been a lot quieter the last few days !
Just back from weigh in and have lost another 3.5 :) which is great as it takes me to the overweight bracket of BMI. I always come away feeling so motivated from meetings.

Hope everyone's okay..we've been a lot quieter the last few days !
Just back from weigh in and have lost another 3.5 :) which is great as it takes me to the overweight bracket of BMI. I always come away feeling so motivated from meetings.

Well done Jemima!!! That's great news and another fabulous loss!!!
I didn't mean to be so quiet, but i tend to find myself away from the pc alot over the weekends, and don't like to write as much on my phone! (Takes too long!!)

Good luck with your WI tomorrow Lesley!! And you may be surprised!! Most of my weight was lost in the first few days (I did a pop in midweek, and at the weekly WI, i'd only lost an extra pound!) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hahahaha!!! I did wonder!!! Was trying to see what predictive text it would have been, but couldn't figure it out!!! xxxx

Haha I presumed you didn mean furious bu couldn't work out what it was - I've seen a link on Facebook before with some of the funniest auto corrects... I tend to spell really badly when I'm using mine... I think it must be my fat fingers lol!

What a hard day!!!
I'm on training for the next 3 days for my work in a hotel!
Our work has put on all this food and drink on at the hotel!
Pastries and croissants when we get there go breakfast! Then a big meal for lunch today was like fish and Chips or curry or beef noddles and then a massive puddin! Looked wel lush! Freshly made hot cookies at both the breaks!! I had to tell the examinator and sit in the restaurant at lunch and eat my bar and each everyone eat!!!! Ahhh!got2 more days yet of it 2!!! It's only a small training 14 ppl so of course everyone was asking why I wasn't eating. About the diet! Then I had to sit in restaurant and watch everyone consume food! Was horrible! Got 3 more days of it yet 2!!!!! :(

Oh goodness Tia. Sounds like hell on earth, what an awful few days!!
But yuo're doing fantastically well to be ticking with it. and will feel SO much better when the training is over for having stuck to it!! Plus, there's no food you can't recreate/make when you're at goal!!!
Keep at it hon - i hope the next few days hurry by for you!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks mrs b!
Just kept thinking of wi tonight! God I hope I've had a loss!!!
It's been hell today! :( the worse bit was the blokes from hotel disturbing the whole training to say we only have food for 13 people has someone not made a choice?! So I had to say in frot of everyone! Then we all had to sit in big restaurant and I had to sit with my bar!
Then I got.....what u doing?why u not eating? Blah blah blah!!!
:(

Hi Ladies

I am a September starter. Just started today :) feeling very happy and positive.

Any advice plzzzz on how much i would loose next week and any tips on the diet...

I am doing LLL.

PS: Well done for your losses x

Naz

Welcome naz

Can depend from Person to person really!
Can Depend on start weight! How much water you drink! Totm!Etc etc
I'm on ll total, don't know what the lll weigh results are like!
But best of luck with it!
X

Back