Any September Starters?!

Well done Bev 3.5lbs is brilliant x

Awww Bev, he sounds great!! I think I could walk around in a bin bag and mine probably wouldn't notice!! But he is my number 1 fan, even when he's being painfully honest!! He's the reason I'm doing it!!

And no matter how much I lose, I always want it to be so much more!! Even tho I know on ww or sw I'd be lucky to lose 0.5lb!!!!
Think it's human nature though!!

It's my WI today and looking forward to it!! Xxxxx

Good Luck Jodie x

Thanks pym!!!!!

Will see how it goes!!! T minus 6 hours!! Xxx

Just wanna say thanks to whoever it was who mentioned jelly the other day! Made some earlier omg I love it!!!! Now sitting with a massive bowl n it's lush!!!!!!

I boiled kettle and measured out 400ml water
Then added 2 and half tea spoons of moouse mix
Then added 2 teaspoons of St Clements
Stired until it had dissolved!
Popped in fridge for a lil while

Omg was soooooo lovely!!!

Huge congrats Sandra!!! Bet you feel great tonight!! Makes it all worth it, doesn't it?!

I'm happy to report i lost 4.5lb tonight, so that's 1st 2.5lbs off in 3 weeks!!! FABULOUS!!!! :D
It also takes me down to the 13's, which is even better!!!!! xxxxx

I'm a very happy bunny!!!

Thanks darling!!!! I love knowing I'm a stone lighter than a few weeks ago!!! Xxx

Wow Jodie - well done - im so proud of you x
that is brilliant - you must feel amazing

I do!! Heheh!!! It's a great feeling, just looking forward to next week!!! Don't ya just love this diet!!!!? Xxxx

Well done on everyone's weight loss this week - fantastic!! I'm sure we've lost a whole person between us in the last couple of weeks!
I'm more amazed this week that i have had an entire month off of booze lol! I never used to drink in large quantities (well occasionally ;) ) but I used to have a glass of wine or a g&t most night really, totally out of habit.
I've really got into peppermint tea this week, it's a good way to get more water down, may get some st Clements mix next week to try out the iced tea recipe.

Back