Any September Starters?!

Congratulations on the 3 stone loss. Do you feel the difference? When I got to 3 stone I could actually feel lighter, not just see the numbers going down on the scales. Its a great feeling.

Yeh I can start to see it a little bit now but not massively!but I have alot of weight to loose! I wanna loose another stone before crimbo!
Then I think another 4 stone after would be nice!
I've never been smaller that 17 stone for a long long while so I really wanna get into the 16 stones!
But if I can do 5 stone and get to 13ish that would just be fantastic! Depends really I think on how I feel!

Just thought I would post on here and say hello!
Been pretty quiet on this thread!
Hope everyone is doing ok!
Dosnt seem many people here still that were at the beginning of the thread! :(

I'm still here!!! Just thought people have been busy!!!
Well done on your loss sweetheart! You're doing brilliantly! xxxx

Hi everyone!!!
So quiet on here these days!! Just thought i'd stop in and say howdy, and let you know i lost 4lb this week!! That takes me to 2.5 (Hazar!) and i'm also on milk week, so lovingly enjoying every single moment of a skinny latte every morning!! BLISS!!

Hope you're all doing well!! Love and hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello everyone!
Are there any sept starters left??
Well I've been very rubbish not been to class for 3 weeks..... Have just got on scales and have put on 8lb!
So tomorrow I am getting back on LL!! Was doing so well was only 2lb off reaching 4 stone loss! Just got caught up in the Xmas dues,party's and then had a bereavement in family anyway...one day turned into another which turned into another!
gonna do a week on my own then go back to class next week as i have loads of packs in my cupboard!I hope my LLC will have me back! I hope she don't make me pay her for the weeks ive missed!

Hi Tia,
So nice to see you post again, missed the Sept starters. Hope you are lucky with your LLC about the weeks missed. Hard to start back but at least we know how successful we can be if we just stick with it.
Here is to being lighter for the spring and summer.

Hey!
Well Ive not had packs so I can't see her charging me for missed weeks. If she does I won't be able to stay as cant afford to pay her the 3 weeks missed so hopefully she will be understanding! Well back on it today just wish I could fast forward these first 3/4 days!

Hia

I'm a september starter. Havnt posted or been on here for ages. My original goal was 8.12 then I changed it to 8.9. I managed to get to 8.11 for my christmas party and havnt been since oops, however I weighed myself today and I was 8.13 and I must say I'm delighted with that. 2Ib on in 3 weeks with Christmas and new year in between. Iv been totally off packs but conscious of what I've been eating.

It's my birthday on saturday so I've decided to carry on being good for this week then enjoy my birthday and then get back on LLL on Monday and aim to get aprox 8-10Ib off then on to maintaining x

Wow Well done Little Mrs your doin fab and only putting on 2lbs in 3 weeks thats fab!!!!
I bet your feeling great!!!!!
Hope you have a lovely birthday!

HELLO!!!!!! Is anyone still here?!

I apologise for being AWOL, though i'm not sure anyone is left to have noticed!! HAHAHA!!

How are you all?!

I'd love to say i had even the tiniest amount of Little Mrs' willpower, but i broke off of LL over xmas and New Year, and managed to put ON 13lbs and missed 5 weeks (!) Not sure how i managed it, but went back to my meeting yesterday, and so glad i did!!

Can't wait to be slim by spring, and if there's anyone left on here that would like to join me on a challenge to see how much we can collectively lose by, say, March 31st!?

I'm also on fridgegraph if you'd like to add me on there (If this works?!) Fridge Graph: Social Dieting

Anyway - hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year, and have started the year feeling happy, healthy and proud of what you've achieved!!

Miss chatting to you all, so please come back and let me know how you're getting on - even if you broke diet, or haven't been doing so well - we all need some encouragement sometimes!!

Love and hugs to all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Jodie! I've just come on here for the first time since before Christmas as a colleague said she'd recently signed up.

I've also managed to put weight on over the last month (about 4-5 lbs) and have had a bit of a rude awakening as now my 34" trousers are getting tight. :(

Oh well, just need to take the bull by the horns and sort my eating out again, I guess! :)

Hi Jodie!!!
I'm still here 2 and I came off for 4 weeks and now back on it (trying to be 100%)!!!
I put on 8lb over Xmas but managed to loose 4 before going back to class and lost 3lb this week at weigh in so I'm nearly back to where I was before Xmas!!!
I'll def join you with ur challenge I wanna loose another 6 stone! (more if possible)

Hey!!!

Glad to see you're both still around!! Was a little worried i'd be Billy-no-mates on my own!!!

Ulysses - you've done so fantastically well, you'll have lost those few extra lbs in no time! The fact that you've realised and are doing something about it speaks volumes!!!

Tia: I'm back on as of today, and so far, so good!!! Just about to have my final bar of the night before bed!! I want to lose about 4 stone i think!!

Will sort out the "Challenge" and await friend requests!! Hahaha!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi MrsB,
I missed you and wondered how you are doing. Glad to see you back. I managed to lose just 1.5lbs over 3 weeks at xmas, I ate but was careful. I was happy with that but it has taken a long time to get back to plan. I'm doing Lite right now per GP's orders. Seems to suit me better healthwise. Where I am right now is trying to figure out the different sizes in different stores. Like I'm wearing 4 diff stores jeans in a 16 but tried a 16 on tonight in another store and could barely get them up to my hips. I don't know...lol. I'll get to know the changing rooms well cause I'll have to try on everything. Not that I'm buying much yet, just seeing if I can get a sale bargain.

Hi girls - I just wanted to post & say a quick hello!
I abruptly stopped posting in November as basically I found out I was pregnant :) I know you can do the maintenance prog during in pregnancy but to be honest id rather save my money and do it after I've had this baby.
Sorry I just disappeared but I didn't know if there was anyone who knew me in real life and saw me listing here and I kept the pregnancy a secret for quite a long time.
So I'm now 16 weeks... & following slimming world as I want to stay in some control in this pregnancy. In 16 weeks I've only put on about half a stone which I'm happy with... Some weeks I stay the same, sometimes I lose a small amount, some times I gain which I don't mind as its obviously for a reason.
Going to have a little read and see how you've all been doing but just wanted to sldrop by and explain.
Was a bit pissed off with my LL leader as I basically emailed her my reasons and she never even bothered responding - & that's what u get from a life coach! But there you go... Take care x

Hi jemima!
Big congrats to you!!!! Wow!
Is it your first?!
This is one of reasons im on ll as wanna start family in next few years!!!
I'm doing ok lost 4 stone 1 lb now finding it bit tricky to be 100% since Xmas tho!

Hello all

I'm here, havnt been on since Iast posted. I managed to shift the 2Ib I put on over Xmas and another little diddy 1Ib but now I'm stuck and can't seem to get back on it. I've reached my original goal but would really love another half a stone off or even more but just can't get into it at all. I seem to be sticking to it great all week then goin off the rails at the weekend. I'm maintaining by doing that which would be great if I was were I wanted to be.

Back on it again today. Got a nite out next week for my mates bday so I'm hoping that'll keep me on track this weekend. One day at a time for me right now x

Back