Any September Starters?!

Stick with it and I'm sure you will have a great loss next week. xx

Thanks ELAB!! I hope so!! I know I only have myself to blame - and it's a lesson i needed reminding of!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chin up chick ! on the bright side you didnt gain. You broke diet, totm and you are not well just wait and see next week i think you have done great if that was me i would of put on for sure. I havent had weigh in this week due to distance to class only going every 2 weeks. take care and stay strong Lorraine

Well hellllooooo!!! Has it really been 6 days since anyone was here?!?! What's going on?!
Hope everyone is doing ok, and feeling good?!

Had weigh in this week and lost 5lbs!! (Hazar!!!) After last weeks, i thought it might be a good one, so very happy!! It also means that i've accomplished 3 things...i've lost my first 2 stone, i've gotten into the 12s, and i'm under 180lbs!!

It's a great feeling, and i really hope you're all doing fantastically too!!

Much love and hugs (especially as it's so cold out!!)
xxxxxxxx

Wow MrsB, you don't do things by halves! 3 goals in one week, well done!

Thanks elab! It wasn't planned as a triple whammy, just means I'll need to work a bit harder till next goal!

How are you getting on? How was ur bloods etc? X

Thanks lozzer! Ur doing great too!! How are you finding bring weighed every other week?! Xxx

Hi jodie, getting weighed every second week suits me fine, at least if i have a sts or a very low loss i wont really feel it.!! If the class was during the day i would go every week because obviously i miss the councilling, but with the dark nights and the fact its so late when i get back its better i go every second week, not the best of roads either keep up your fantastic results take care x

That's brilliant Jodie, well done... I'm hoping to do the same on Monday as I didn't go to meeting this week, we were away in Scotland for the weekend for a wedding and I very much doubt I lost a single ounce! So, hoping to reach one of my goals on Monday which is classed as a totally unbelievable ones of getting int the 11's... Haven't been in the 11's since i was 19 years old.
Hope everyone's okay, am finding this shift to winter hard as I just want comfort food all the time... My counsellor said about having a minestrone and curry soup together and omg it's delish feels really substantial!

Hi Jemima!

Good luck for Monday! I'm sure you'll have done well and will be in the 11s for sure!? Ur a stone ahead of me, I've only just got back into the 12 stone bracket for the first time since before my son was born!!!! It's a great feeling and a little addictive!

I agree about the comfort food thing!! I've been having a lot of shepherds pie (which I hated originally!!) Never thought of mixing minestrone and curry-might have to try it!!!

Thanks! Xxxxxxxxx

Hi all

Sorry I havnt been on this thread for a while!
Going out tonight with friends and had the whole "god what am I gonna wear" then thought I wonder if them 2 dresses in my cupboard either of them would fit! They both were 2 small and still had tags on where I had bought online!
Anyway just tried them both on and they both fit ,one actually is a little loose so I'm gonna wear it tonight as may be the only time I can before it's too big! Sooo happy! It's def made me think I'm so glad I'm sticking to this!
Hope everyone else is having a fab weekend! Everyone losses recently have been fab I think us sept ladies should be very proud!!!!

That is brilliant Tia. So nice to fit those clothes that were sitting in the wardrobe with the tags still on.

But then I messed up!!!!
Drank lots of alcohol Saturday night!!!! Feeling rubbish got weigh in tomorrow and it's not looking good :(

Fingers crossed for you Tia for your WI. Just get back on track, Sounds like you had a good night out so hopefully you enjoyed it and will be back 100% this week.

Thank you! I'm back on it 100% and been exercising like mad and drinking lots of water! Was a good night but on reflection I dunno if it's worth putting weigh on for tho just for a few alcoholic drinks! But I do realise that it's gonna come up time and time again in next few weeks before crimbo!

That's interesting, maybe it will help you make the choice to stick to water in the upcoming festive nights out. I think we learn from facing these situations.

Yes I think your right I think I have learnt from it. Also I think I need to stop being hard on myself I made the adult decision to drink so I have to deal with the consequences.
I still managed to loose this week lost -2lb which is good considering what I drunk but annoying as I know It would be more if I stuck to plan 100%
Oh well its another week...... Still gotta look at the bigger picture Ive now lost 3 stone 1 lb in such a short space and thats a massive achievement!!!!

Anyway enough about me..... hows everyone else doing? Its very quiet on this thread now! Hope everyone is ok!

3 stone is amazing, well done you x
Glad to hear you are back on it 100%, you can do it girl, stick to it. How much more do u want to lose?

Back