Any September Starters?!

Thanks. Think it's just the whole not eating in so long that I feel Like I need to eat. I no I don't I no I'm being stupid! I also knew I shouldn't eat the crisps it was def rebellious child!

Hi Tia,
Tell yourself you are eating. You are eating your packs, and I take little bites of my daily bar when I want to chew something. I always keep about 2 inches of bar to have last thing at night when I have the munchies.
I'm in this for the long run also, I just keep reminding myself how I want to be able to wear my jeans again by xmas, and how much better I'll feel in the spring when I reach goal. I've been so unhappy for the last 7 years overweight that 7 months isn't so long really.

Yeh I know ur right!! Just been one of them days I think! Just been exercising on wii fit and done 36 mins now glugging my water. Gonna miss my 2 packs out this evening as prob had my calories in my crisps and the cake mix!

WII Fit sounds fun. One day I'll invest in a games console as the new fitness games sound great for the winter when the weather is horrible and the daylight is short, and I won't get out to a gym.

Yeh I really enjoy doing it doing step aerobics,jogging,boxing on it and making myself do it 30 mins minimum a day!

Hey everyone!!!

Tia, sorry you've been finding of hard of late. Sometimes I feel like I'm in a never-ending loop of self destruction and quick as a flash the feeling's gone and all is ok again.

Do you know what it was that triggered you to eat!?

I think you're doing fantastically and you should be proud of yourself for losing what you have!!

Draw a line and start again, just try to identify any triggers so you don't slip again!!!

In other news, my darling boyfriend and I had a photoshoot for my birthday and it was great fun!!! Haven't got the disc of images through yet, but managed to take a quick pic from the proof sheet!! Can't wait to get them!!!

Just wanted to share as I'm in love with them right now!! Haha!

Anyway, must sleep, I'm volunteering tomorrow at hospital! First shift so can't wait! Night! Xxxxx

Attachments

• image-1382744864.jpg
    image-1382744864.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 52
  • image-2995165267.jpg
    image-2995165267.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 40
  • image-1052483454.jpg
    image-1052483454.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 42
What a gorgeous couple you are.

Hi all. I havnt been on here for a while. Ive just completed week 5 on lighterlife and I've lost 19Ib so far. Really pleased with myself. I officially do lite but tend to do a mixture of lite and total throughout the week. Usually I'll do a day of lite then the following day I'll do total. Works for me x

Well done on losses every one - GORG photos Jodie, you look fab!
Little mrs, that sounds interesting, I think I might think about trying that, I'm struggling with wanting a dinner at the moment bu don't know if I should just persist with total??
Eighth weigh in and am half way there so not sure if I should just keep going with total...

Jemima I tried total and completed week 1 but felt it was too brutal seeing as i wanna lose about 2 1/2 stone in total. So went onto lite but don't wanna eat every day cos I make sure I stay in ketosis all the time so don't have enough of an appetite to eat each day. I've been losing 3Ibs a week for the last 3 weeks whilst eating probably 3 or 4 meals a week x

Thanks ELAB and Jemima!!

i do like the sound of doing a day of each, and i guess whenever i eat out i make the same choice, so that i stay in ketosis....though i think i want to lose weight more than i want to eat!! I still have a while to go till i'm happy! xxxx

Hello everyone !

Hope everyone is doing well! Went to weigh in tonight and lost 3lb so very pleased with that!
Hope everyone is having a good week! Still very quiet on here.............

Yay! Well done!! In still here, but seem to be working everyday so not online so much! Had a naughty weekend so will be happy with any loss tomorrow!! Xxx

Yeh I didn't have the best night on Saturday so I'm well pleased! Good lck with tomorrow's weigh in! I hope ur taking time out for yourself and not working 2 hard! Xxxx

Hey girls I lost 5 lb tonight, I can't stop smiling!!!! That's 25lb , it will be 2 months next week so hopefully it will be 2 stone!!!!
So so happy
Jodie why s naughty weekend gun? U did so well not to be naughty on ur birthday :(
Tia well done on your loss
X

Congrats!! That's really fabulous!!! Huge well done hugs! :)

Had a very rough week last week and thought fella and I were on the outs, but he finally stood up for me and us, and we ended up meeting friends in Coventry and stayed over. A momentary "blip" in forgetting my bar and being practical spiralled into RC saying "too late now" and naughty OH saying we should celebrate with friends, so I did.
Still, back to normal and being a hermit again, barring work, so much easier!!!

Will let you know how I get on on thurs xxxx

Hey honey, glad u sorted things out, I am proud of the way you get back on it so quickly x I'm too scared to eat, I'm not sure I wouldn't able to stop ;) x

Lol!! I thought the same but it's impossible to overeat, my stomach won't let me without being really REALLY uncomfortable!

I always get bk to it ASAP, I know it works and will stay with it till goal! Xxxxx

Hi - I'm still here, lost another 2.5 this week, have been doing more LLL so pleased with that but think I will go back to total as I'd like to be finished by Christmas and on management, which really isn't that far away.
Have had to buy lots of new clothes in the last week which is an amazing feeling, I haven't been this weight in YEARS!!
Well done on every ones losses, everyone is doing brilliantly.... Feels like we've been doing it for ages but amazing how fast the time flies!

Well, I'm a tad annoyed!! Just finished weigh in and I've stayed the same. Hmph! Granted it's totm, and my glands are up so fighting something, (and I broke diet at weekend!) Never mind! Still lost inches though, and def in ketosis, so will stick with it!!! Just mote determined now! Xxx

Back