Any September Starters?!

Well done Sandra and Mrs B. Fantastic weight losses!

Glad you enjoyed the jelly Tia. I am now addicted to it every day. I tried it last night with the fruits of the forest and put sparkling water in. It was nice, but I prefer still water I think. Of course the kids had to try it just to make sure!

Just had a quick catch up! everyone is bonding and supporting really well... its lovely to read!
Got to say a big well done on the weight loss to you all, its all going in the right direction! So a big pat on the back ladies!

Thanks for the jelly recipe i to may it before and it was awful!
Will buy some mix and give it another go!

Enjoy the weekend ladies... the sun is shining.....

Hi all!!
Sorry If TMI but just wondered what everyone's periods were like?! As I came on at start of diet and it lasted about 9 days (which for me is really long) then I had 2 clear days and last night I came on again! :(
It's making me feel a bit down!

I'm afraid that I was basically on my period for the majority of Total but as soon as I got into RTM and upped my calories it sorted itself out. I kind of figured it was the lesser of two evils... just xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How odd you should say that Tia!! I'm normally period free cos of my pill, but I forgot a few and came on. It's been nearly 2 weeks now with no let up, even though I'm still taking my pill!!

Hoping it stops soon!! Xxx

Oh no I couldn't live being on my period the whole time!!! :( I would go to the doctors but he does not agree with lighter life at all!!! :( dunno what to do

littlemrs said:
hi all - im only 2 days in and already missing my cups of tea. i have tried to adapt with black tea but i just cant take to it, even though i used to have my tea fairly strong.

well a girl in work drinks hot water instead of tea and coffee so i tried that but again couldnt take to it.

so i tried hot water with a sweetner in it and well im happy to say its really nice!!!

I couldn't drink black tea either, I tried mint tea, but not that happy with it, so now I drink the bouillon which I find good.
Welcome all to this fab supportive forum, and good luck with your first few weeks, then onwards and downwards
Jx

Jemima80 said:
Ah thanks MrsB I will have a look at that :) I did quite a bit of running before LL although hadn't really during the school hols but before that about 3 miles, 3 x per week. I would like to start again asi found it a great stress relief but not sure if I should whilst on so little cals?
Julz, thanks for the tips, what's the name of the broth thing? I'll def look out for it.
Has anyone tried the mousse mix? If so, what did you think.
Was thinking of making a hot chocolate tomorrow with some of my sunshine orange mix.

I bought the first broth from LLC but very expensive, I use marigold bouillon green tub orange lid in holland and Barrett it's the same stuff and about £2 per tub, you should have no more than 2 per day.

I started 30 day shred but did it every other day, you do need to take it easy on total as it is so vlcd, your body needs every calorie certainly in the beginning to keep your body healthy, I started it about 2 months in, I just increased my walking, swimming and steps till then, and obviously keeping the water wheel going is the way.
Keep going!
Jx

Pymster said:
Im good hun - all well my end.
maybe its a trapped nerve or something - keep an eye on it
i was also wondering where Tia was, we havent seen her in ages!!! i hope she is ok and still on plan.
i cant wait for weigh in tomorrow - i feel a little bloated this week and think i need a boost to know i am still losing ! i have to keep telling myself that if i am not eating anything but the packs, then off course i will lose! i incorporated some walking into my life last week - at lunch times instead of just sitting at my desk i went for a walk around town - felt better for it too!! still not started the 30 day shred!!! wimp that i am !
x

I've been doing the lunch time walks everyday, which is great, when you have lost some more it deadly on the purse.......new clothes.......
Good luck with your journey, take it steady when you start shredding!

Jx

MrsBurgundy said:
Thanks Pym and Naz (and welcome!!!) :)
I'm sure it'll be fine - i feel "normal" so should be ok, and according to my scales i've lost at least 3 or 4, so fingers crossed!!!

Bev - good luck at your WI - i bet you've got another fantastic loss under your belt!! Can't wait to see how you've done!!!!

Hehe!! I can understand where you're coming from re: the jelly! Though my little one seems to want milkshakes for his every meal and it's getting tricky finding reasons why he can't and mummy can!! Though he does understand the concept!! When he sees slim/athletic people on tv he shouts "Mummy! Look!! Those ladies look like you want to, don't they?!"
Though his best response to date was when i was explaining that i had to do a workout to help lose weight and get rid of all the extra fat and my big belly. He got a little despondent and said he liked me cuddly (bless) and sat and watched me workout!!! It got to the end and he happily chirped up "I think your workout has finished"
me: "Yes sweetheart, you can have your programmes back on now"
Son: *Looks me top to bottom* But....mummy...... you're still fat?!!!! :8855::8855::8855::8855:

If only one workout would make me fit and slim!!! Hilarious!! xxxxxxxxxx

I bought nesquik for my granddaughter, so we have our shakes together!
Jx

thanks Julz
x

I'm sitting here thinking of food.......ahhhhh!
Hubby has gone up the pub with his friends and ive decided to stay home but feel hungry!
I need to try keep busy...... Ahhhhhh I don't wanna break n eat

I was just thinking the same Tia... Have just bunged the kettle on and am going to have a peppermint tea. I don't even want to eat anything bad, could happily have a huge bowl of lighter life porridge!
I wonder how long it takes to break the habit of eating? Eating in the evening used to be my worst time... I suppose I should change eating to snacking lol but generally this time of the evening I'd be snacking on something !

I'm struggling day 3! I think because its a Sunday I just would proper munch out. Boo hoo!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

I hope so, I haven't been particularly hungry think its just habit that I would eat this time of evening! I haven't drank much today either don't think that's helped

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

I've had to start filling up litre bottles to keep an eye on how much I'm drinking, it def helps. It'll all be worth it in a few more days when you have your weigh in :)

How are u mrs b?!
Mine stopped again yesterday and today had nothing! Then at about 4pm I came on again!!!!It's heavy and It's clotty 2! Surely the diet is making my body weird??! Might speak to my llc tomoz about it! See what she says n if not guess go doctors if dosnt ease up!
But it's been like 2 n half weeks now with like 2 free days in-between!!!! Doing my head in!

Back