Any start off at 13st 2lbs and 5 foot 5?

Twink

Hey everyone, Im new to this site. So my story is Im 5 5 and started ww on the 15th Jan and weighed in at 13st 2lbs!!!:cry:Wk 1 - 2.5lbs
Wk 2 - 2lbs
Wk 3 - 1lb
Wk 4 - 1.5lbs (Got my 1st Silver 7!):)

I feel like its gonna take me forever to get to my goal weight which is 9st 7lbs! It just seems so far away. Just wondering of there is anyone else in a situation like mine.

Also if anyone has any ideas on nice choco that is low in points to have with a cup of tea?

Thanks

Twink!!

Hi Twink - and welcome to minis and WW. You seem to have been going really well so far.

It won't take that long to reach goal - and your goal weight of 9 7 seems pretty low for someone at 5 5 but maybe not.

Low point chocolate: For me the dark choc bars from Aldi (moser roth or something) 85% cocoa - 5 little bars (think 25g?) for 96p are just brilliant for 2.5pts. Take ages to eat as dark chocolate needs to be nibbled!!!

Some of the low fat choc mousse things are good at 1pt.

Hi Less Rotund One,

Maybe im been a little unrealistic with 9st 7lbs! Thats what i use to weigh before i put on the weight.

Thanks very much for that info, only thing is we dont have Asda in Ireland yet, but it is suposed to be coming in the future they are buying out another store in Ireland.

You have lost a lot of weight you must feel great!!

Back