Any successful losers previously had a Caesarean?

Lisamac30

Hi Guy's,

I know a girl at college who also had her child by caeserean section, who has lost approx 2 stone since. She's about a size 8/10 now but says she's planning surgery in the future as her tummy still hangs over her scar, she's unable to get a flat tummy (no matter how much exercise she does) and is unhappy with how it looks, and that she can't show it off on holiday etc...

I've had 2 Caesarean's, and i've got more weight to lose than my friend, I know how my tummy hangs at the moment and hate it, but was wondering if anyone else can advise if her experience is the 'norm' after a caesarean, and maybe advise how bad my tummy may look after i've lost all the weight??? :rolleyes:

Thanks in advance,

I too have had 2 ceasereans and my kids are 17 and 13 and yes it is normal to have this hangover,,,,,,, I never lose my tummy no matter how much weight I lose but it definately has got smaller this time....
I would love a tummy tuck. My friend is a size 8 and she has kids the same age as mine and she has the "hangover" also.... Hope this helps!

Back