Any successful losers previously had a Caesarean?

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by Lisamac30, 28 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Lisamac30

Lisamac30 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.82%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating/Low Gi
    Hi Guy's,

I know a girl at college who also had her child by caeserean section, who has lost approx 2 stone since. She's about a size 8/10 now but says she's planning surgery in the future as her tummy still hangs over her scar, she's unable to get a flat tummy (no matter how much exercise she does) and is unhappy with how it looks, and that she can't show it off on holiday etc...

I've had 2 Caesarean's, and i've got more weight to lose than my friend, I know how my tummy hangs at the moment and hate it, but was wondering if anyone else can advise if her experience is the 'norm' after a caesarean, and maybe advise how bad my tummy may look after i've lost all the weight??? :rolleyes:

Thanks in advance,

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jacsgee

jacsgee New Member

I too have had 2 ceasereans and my kids are 17 and 13 and yes it is normal to have this hangover,,,,,,, I never lose my tummy no matter how much weight I lose but it definately has got smaller this time....
    I would love a tummy tuck. My friend is a size 8 and she has kids the same age as mine and she has the "hangover" also.... Hope this helps!

4. Lisamac30

Lisamac30 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.82%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating/Low Gi
    Ok thanks - surgery it is then! :p
    I'm already planning a breast lift so may as well have it all done at the same time!! :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.