Any tips for a newbie? :)

That is fab nutty!! Hom- DON'T DO ITTTTTT!! ;) it's so hard to resist. I just wandered around miss selfridges eyeing up the size 10 clothes I hope to wear :) it helped me focus a little bit

Hi Sarah I'm on Day 3, hasn't been to bad so far, feeling a bit bloated and headachey today and had an upset tummy yesterday but seems like that was a one off, I am going to try sparkling water tomorrow as I feel so bloated with all the water I am drinking I think I may also add a bit more water to my next shake to see if it is more palatable and maybe coffee in the Vanilla shake,I must say I also find these boards a huge help...... I wish us both lots of luck x Dee

@sarah, im gonna refrain just for u:) thanks

My biggest tip would be you really truly have to want to lose the weight otherwise it's a total waste of time effort and money, plenty of water would be my next tip and relax , I never rushed my self,
I am plsed I ave done it although I nw suffer with gull stones and my periods have been haywire but I look good nd feel good best move I have ever made.....
Best of luck guys

Hey dee and hom, how are you guys getting on this morn? Think ketosis has finally set in as Im not too hungry and mouth feels well furry!! If it is, happy days. Thanks operationslim for those words of wisdom-it's great to hear from someone who's been through it! How are you getting on with it all? X

I did it last yr and finished in July I hAve gained only 7 pound in total been on steroids recently I lost altogether nrly 13st

Not gonna tell u it's easy maintaining it but I am doing well ish :D

Omg! You lost 13stone???? Well done you! 7lbs back in almost a year is not bad at alll. I am inspired. How long did u do it for??

Hi all on day 2 not feeling too bad yet just trying to get used to smelling food and not eating it ha :/ just wanted to say what a great help I find all these posts especially as I'm about to dish out dinner for family . Chat soon x :)

Hi all on day 2 not feeling too bad yet just trying to get used to smelling food and not eating it ha :/ just wanted to say what a great help I find all these posts especially as I'm about to dish out dinner for family . Chat soon x :)
Yay yay I got thru ...... Onward we go

Started jan 17th 2012 ended the last week in July I then did the refeed plan for another 4weeks eating little meals
I now eat a relatively healthy diet but occasionally I may go out for a take away,

well back again, and have started from yesterday , hopefully i am better prepared this time , gdluck to all :)
:)

Good luck Dee, just drink lots and lots of water and remember all the reasons you want to lose weight and you can do it! Xxx

Cheers Baby A xx can anyone tell me what this fitness pal is I've been coming across on here please?? Need to find something physical to divert my craving

Fitness pal is an app for your phone so you can track the calories you have in a day. Great once you've finished Lipotrim! I try to distract myself by coming on here, having baths, painting my nails anything other than sit and watch the family eat their evening meal :) X

Back