Any tips for getting past cravings?

Rattybabe

Well I'm on day 2, and all was going well until this afternoon - I REALLY fancy some chocolate!

Don't worry - I haven't given in, but does anyone have any tips to get past the cravings?

the only thing you can do is think, do I want to be on a diet forever or shall I not have it. Your taste buds will soon change and a chocolate shake will take that away.

Breaking down the food to what it actually is, sugar, coco beans and milk, would you eat those seperately usually works for me.

Quick cheats never are worth it, keep going you'll soon be craving salads xx

Rattybabe said:
Well I'm on day 2, and all was going well until this afternoon - I REALLY fancy some chocolate!

Don't worry - I haven't given in, but does anyone have any tips to get past the cravings?

I was a complete chocolate & sweets aholic! If I'm not on exante or Atkins I just cannot resist them :(
I don't even contemplate eating them on these diets - it must be ketosis. All I can say is drink your choc shakes hot and cold so you have some variation. I did have a couple and made them into muffins - this is personal choice some people don't agree with it but if your craving I find it can help :)

Good luck if you can make it to day 5 you will be fine I'm sure :)

I'm currently having a cup of coffee with 2 sweeteners - I don't usually drink much coffee, and when I do I don't have a lot of sugar, but I'm finding the sweet coffee taste is helping!

Back