Any tips for success??!!

needtobeskinny

hi everyone, i am starting lipotrim on newyears day....i have done it twice before but gave up very early on.....this time i HAVE to stick to it, i am seriously depressed about the way i look and feel, and dont want to spend another summer hiding in doors, i would really appreciate any tips and advise on how to succeed on this diet. i have seen it do amazing things for one of my friends. i am hoping to loose 100lb in total....how long has this took u guys (i know everyone is different, but it would be great motivation.) thanks in advance everyone.

louise x x

hi everyone, i am starting lipotrim on newyears day....i have done it twice before but gave up very early on.....this time i HAVE to stick to it, i am seriously depressed about the way i look and feel, and dont want to spend another summer hiding in doors, i would really appreciate any tips and advise on how to succeed on this diet. i have seen it do amazing things for one of my friends. i am hoping to loose 100lb in total....how long has this took u guys (i know everyone is different, but it would be great motivation.) thanks in advance everyone.

louise x x

Hi Louise,
I started my LT journey just over three months ago, I can fully relate to 'hiding indoors in summer' . I can remember walking once and my legs were rubbing together and I started to cry due to the pain!!!
So for me the motivation has come from wanting to do something for myself and to take back some self control.
Although I have a strong support network in the form of my four skinny sisters, I only started my weight loss when I was mentally ready for it.
I read once that in order for someone to lose weight they must first begin to love yourself and tackle your inner demons.
I was a comfort eater and I just recently became divorced from an eighteen year marriage.
I decided that I wanted back my self worth and self control and I did not want to fall back on food for support.
So to cut a long story short, I would say that in order to succeed in any weight lose (in my humble opinion ) you must be able to love yourself and want to make yourself healthy and strong. It has to be for life not just a summer cat walk.
I hope it makes sense
And so sorry for the essay.
P.S also lots of water and sticking to the diet 100%
Regards
Miss Piggy 123.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hi miss piggy 123, thanks for the reply....i can really relate to the inner thigh chaffing.....i am currently walking round like john wayne lol.Welldone on sticking to it for 3 months:) if you dont mind me asking how much have you lost in that time, i am setting a target of being 100% for 12 weeks to start with.....although i need to concentrate on getting through the first week lol. i want to loose just over 7 stone so fingers crossed i can do it....this time!

louise x x

hi miss piggy 123, thanks for the reply....i can really relate to the inner thigh chaffing.....i am currently walking round like john wayne lol.Welldone on sticking to it for 3 months:) if you dont mind me asking how much have you lost in that time, i am setting a target of being 100% for 12 weeks to start with.....although i need to concentrate on getting through the first week lol. i want to loose just over 7 stone so fingers crossed i can do it....this time!

louise x x

Hi Louise,
Lol (John Wayne)
I have lost just over four stone in sixteen weeks.
I have had my good and bad days and yes I want to cry days to.
Like I said its not an easy diet if you don't have the will power to want to make a change.
I have to say that it's the best thing that has happened to me in a long time.
Once you see the weight drop off , it's the best feeling in the world and the compliments are an added bonus.
Also this support group has been amazing!!
When ever I feel down I just log in and it keeps me going, the monthly challenges are GREAT source of motivation to.
I am sure if you start the diet with the right frame of mind and drink plenty of water and stick to this support group, you will reach your target.
I hope that helps.
Regards
Miss Piggy 123

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back