• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Extra Easy Any tips for WI day?

JemmaBe

Silver Member
Continue life exactly the same as normal. Changing things may help one week, then you've got to do it every week to be consistent. Just eat and drink normally!

S: 15st0lb C: 12st4.4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 2st9.6lb(17.9%)
Yep, definitely agree. Just carry on as normal. The only thing I tend to do on my WI night is have dinner after I've been weighed. My class is at 5pm on a Tuesday, so I tend to have something quick and easy such as stir fry, etc, for dinner once class has finished. Good luck :) x

S: 10st4lb C: 9st9lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 22.5 Loss: 0st9lb(6.25%)
1 1/2 lbs OFF

WI was tonight and lost 1.5 whichn is not too bad considering i was out friday night and had lots of wine over the weekend.:clap:
thanks for the support heres to another good week.

jules

S: 15st0lb C: 12st4.4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 2st9.6lb(17.9%)
Congratulations Jules - another 1.5 closer to your target :)
Good luck for this week, keep up the good work! x

G: 10st10lb
I agree with what everypne has said stick toyour normal day. In the past I have got myself in such a state over weigh days like not drinking after 12 and only eating food that weighs very little (Very stupid I know) that I ended up with the obvious failure as this is ridiculous to maintain. Start as you mean to go on. this is a lifetime change for every day of the week your weigh in day is nothing different. trust me!! well done on your weight loss xx