Any tips on losing more???

tishtash

Getting closer everyday
Hey im entering week 3 now and have had fab losses so far, but i am aware that it slows down as each week passes. i have lost a stone in just under two weeks and i have three weeks until i re-feed for my holiday. id love to lose another stone in the next three weeks, so that im at the half way point of my goal before i go. i know im optimistic but any tips you have would be fab. im drinking the 3 shakes a day and 3 and a half litres of water and definately NO cheating xx

hmmmm wish i knew, but well done so far, it's incredible what you've achieved

Thanks hun, well if you hear of any let me know x

amputation!!!

an interesting concept gaz

Some say up your water to 4 or 5 litres. I usually manage about 4 a day - excluding shakes and coffee.

x

ok ill give that a go! As for the amputation which part should i start with first? x

Hey im entering week 3 now and have had fab losses so far, but i am aware that it slows down as each week passes. i have lost a stone in just under two weeks and i have three weeks until i re-feed for my holiday. id love to lose another stone in the next three weeks, so that im at the half way point of my goal before i go. i know im optimistic but any tips you have would be fab. im drinking the 3 shakes a day and 3 and a half litres of water and definately NO cheating xx

what about increasing your exercise - they do say just chill for the first week whilst your body is adapting, then you should be ok. - give it a whirl:D

Back