Any tips or advise on this diet please?

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by Deecee66, 3 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Deecee66

Deecee66 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.19%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi All

i have read many of your weight loss diaries and am so impressed by the amount of weight some of you have lost. Can i ask how easy has it been to maintain this diet, as i am really struggling to stay on track with any of the diets i have tried and am now thinking that maybe i should try a meal replacement diet like this one.

Thank you and well done all of you xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nellybelle

nellybelle Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(10.95%)
    Diet:
    Camridge Diet
    Welcome to the forum. For me personally I find this diet suits me better than others because it is so restrictive. However it can take alot of motivation and will power to maintain, like other diets.

It helps if you enjoy the food that is provided for you and if you choose aplan that suits you. For example Im on SS which is only three products a day. I like how restrictive it is and keeps me on track.

With SS+ you get the Cambridge meals and a regular food meal which some people prefer as they can have someregular food with the diet also. I keep this as an opton to fall back on when I have a bad day.

The 810 meal plan is similar were youget three products and a meal.

Having said all that I personally would not say that the 'diet' is easy, but I think because it is so restrictive it is easier to stay on track.

4. Deecee66

Deecee66 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.19%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thank you nelly for the advice. I think also that being so restrictive might help me stay on track. I am hoping anyway. I am looking into the exante diet when i can get on their website to purchase the items i will be able to start it. In the mean time i am going to try and consume less calories per day and hope that i will lose weight that way int he mean time.

Thanks again for your advice

Dee
    x

5. nellybelle

nellybelle Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(10.95%)
    Diet:
    Camridge Diet
    :D Thats a great idea. Let us know when you get going so we can share and offer support

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.