Step 1 Sole Source Any vacancies for a willing team member?

Had my weigh in last night - lost 2lb and I've burst though the 6 stone mark and my loss is now 6 stone 1lb whoop ....so pleased.

Good luck all, post your weigh ins xx

Hello everyone! I'm a newbie (been on CWP for little over two weeks) and wasn't sure where to do my CWP intro. Can I just jump into the conversation /weigh ins etc (without getting evicted)? lol

Hello everyone! I'm a newbie (been on CWP for little over two weeks) and wasn't sure where to do my CWP intro. Can I just jump into the conversation /weigh ins etc (without getting evicted)? lol

Haha of course you can!!! There's no evictions from this thread lol. Welcome to our little group, make yourself feel at home! How's your first few weeks gone? X

Hi all, can I join too please? I'm only on day 2 of ss but feeling positive and excited about losing almost half my body weight! I've enjoyed reading your posts and think you're all doing amazingly well! I'm 40 and my BMI is almost 50!!! Oh well, it's just the start of the rest of my life. I plan to make the most of it!

Hi all, can I join too please? I'm only on day 2 of ss but feeling positive and excited about losing almost half my body weight! I've enjoyed reading your posts and think you're all doing amazingly well! I'm 40 and my BMI is almost 50!!! Oh well, it's just the start of the rest of my life. I plan to make the most of it!

Hi ya!! Of course you can. The more the merrier really then I figure there's likely to be someone available when we have times that we struggle or when we need to celebrate our achievements!

Feel positive. Sticking at CWP will provide you with the results. However be realistic that life will throw it's challenges at you and it important to learn from it and get back up and move forward.

Looking forward to hear inking about your first weigh in. I started off at a BMI of 45.5 and it's now well below 35. But make sure you measure too. CWP get you to measure obvious places but I've lot loads of my neck, lower leg and wrists so think of some of those other less obvious place to measure.

Good luck x

Hi Lyrik & DropAmdGiveMe80! Welcome to the group, these guys are great & have helped me to stay on track!

Carly well done on your 2lbs, you have done ridiculously well, I'm sure we'll be seeing you on the front of the magazine soon!!

I stayed the same this week :-( little bit disappointed but I have been sent home with clear instructions to measure myself. I have been cycling a lot over the past week so could be muscle weight!

Still despite maintaining this week I feel fantastic, I love that I've found something that really works for me! I have loads more energy & I have really noticed that the weight has come off my face. My aim is to allow the photographer at my friends wedding to take pictures without me demanding they are taken from above to hide some of my chins!

Jay xxx

Ahhhhhh help! I've just been told I have to group to 1,000 calories on days that I cycle!!! Eeeek, I can still do SS on the other days but stage 3 when cycling. Has anyone else done Stage 3???

Yeah you need to compensate for the calories you use when you're exercising. I have an extra shake when I play badminton.

I've never done step 3. The thought of a week at step 2 is tipping me over the edge lol xx

Hi everyone. I've been rubbish at posting in here recently so sorry. Carly I know what you mean about the dread of going up a step and I've been told to go up to step 3 the week of my birthday so dreading the weight gain. I'm hoping I'll be in the 10 stone bracket by then so will do the step 3 for that week then back to SS. Well done everyone and good luck this week xx

Hi everyone. I've been rubbish at posting in here recently so sorry. Carly I know what you mean about the dread of going up a step and I've been told to go up to step 3 the week of my birthday so dreading the weight gain. I'm hoping I'll be in the 10 stone bracket by then so will do the step 3 for that week then back to SS. Well done everyone and good luck this week xx

Wow it must be amazing to be getting to the 10 stone bracket!! How long have you been on this diet now?

10 stone feels like a lifetime away! I'm praying that this week I get under 13st! I desperately want to be under 12st 5lb by my friends wedding (23rd Sep) as it will mean I've lost 2 stone.

Carly I'm now noticing the same as you! Odd weight loss in places I didn't expect. My engagement ring flew off my hand earlier, I took it to the jewellers and my ring size is down from an O to an M! I've only lost 20lbs, apparently it seems half of that was off my hands!!

Does anyone else find they are getting bored with the flavours? I'm so fussy with the shakes that I can only drink certain ones, banana, strawberry, mint choc & chocolate tetras. I'm contemplating adding odd things like black pepper to change the taste a bit.

I just want rice!! Rice in any form!!

Xx

Woo hoo, I lost 2lb this week.

I know it's not a huge loss but its pushed me under 13st for the first time in a long while!

I feel feminine again so I am spending Saturday wedding dress shopping with my maid of honour!

How is everyone doing? How are those of you in your first week doing?

Xxx

Well done Jay!!!

I did 5lb this week so at 6st and 6lb over all now but done 3 stone going into week 11 of SS.

Facing eating next week. It's a scary thought.

Enjoy your dress shopping. You'll look fab xx

Hi everyone,

Carly I know what you mean about getting worried about eating this is my last full week on SS then a week on step 2/3 as its my bday as well so want to have a couple of drinks, but I'm actually really scared about reintroducing food. I'm going to do 1 week off then get back on to SS to lose that last stone. Good luck to you let me know how you find it xx

Happy birthday on advance Vicky!!!

I've made a decision to just do Step 1 for a week an to mainly have omelettes. Just wanna spend as little time cooking and shopping at the moment. I'm going back on SS straight after that week to shift the last few stone. It's very achievable.

You be careful drinking lol...it'll go straight to your head lol xx

Thank you, I'm going to try and fool my friends and just have lemonade when I go out and say its vodka and lemonade cause I don't want to ruin the night! I can act a good drunk fool!! I've only got a stone and 4lbs left to go and then the real hard part comes maintaining! It really scares me about eating again cause I don't ever want to get big again I'm starting to get happy how I look now. How are you feeling? Xx

Soda and like is alway a good choice. Low in call as you can pretend it has vodka in it lol.

I stayed the same this week but I expected it as I feel bloated. I did however lose 2 inches off my waist which I am over the moon with.

So my 12 weeks of SS is done and I embark back on step 2 tomorrow. Just for a week and then back on SS. I have about three stone left to do so hopefully want to be done by Christmas. I've meticulously planned next week as it's helping me deal with it better...I'll share my plan lol. I just crunched a tiny bit of cauliflower and it felt weird. But I know I'm just eating to fuel my body. It feels like the right time to step up from SS if I'm honest too.

Hope things are good for you Vicky xx

image-4154664158.jpg

Hi Vicky, that's some serious willpower pretending to drink vodka!

It's my birthday in a couple weeks & I don't think there is a chance I'll be good!

I had an excellent boost the other day though. I tried on a size 14 figure hugging wedding dress & it fit perfectly & looked amazing!

I am going back this weekend to order it in a 12!!

I also just realised that if I work damn hard I could be around 10st by Xmas! That is insane, I love this diet, I have been bloody busy the past couple months so haven't seen many friends. I'm hoping to lose another stone before coming out of hiding & hopefully everyone will see a difference!

Jay xx

That's a really good idea with the meal planner Carly I'm going to copy that. I start eating Tuesday so going to plan on Monday what I'll be eating. Are you finding its to much food though or is it ok?? Xx

Hi Vicky, that's some serious willpower pretending to drink vodka!

It's my birthday in a couple weeks & I don't think there is a chance I'll be good!

I had an excellent boost the other day though. I tried on a size 14 figure hugging wedding dress & it fit perfectly & looked amazing!

I am going back this weekend to order it in a 12!!

I also just realised that if I work damn hard I could be around 10st by Xmas! That is insane, I love this diet, I have been bloody busy the past couple months so haven't seen many friends. I'm hoping to lose another stone before coming out of hiding & hopefully everyone will see a difference!

Jay xx

I'm saying I'll be good Jay but that and doing are 2 different things with me!!! I'll have to let you know next Sunday! My goal at the moment is to be 10st by October I'm at 11,4 now so I'm thinking its achievable. I was going to stay on step 2 but now thinking I'll do the same as Carly and jump back to SS to lose that last but, I've done 12 weeks what's another 4!!

Hope everyone's having a good week xxx

I'm not sure there's that much difference between the steps. I did 6 months of Step 2 last year and lost 6 stone, and I think that's probably what I do on SS.

I'm finding eating ok because it's such a small amount but I do feel like it's just sitting in my tummy. I'm finding going to the loo a bit hard if I'm honest. Too much info there x

Back