Step 1 Sole Source Any vacancies for a willing team member?

Hey Vicky,

I noticed last weekend that I was getting light headed so upped my water even more. I am sure I need more water on hot days.

I stick one of those massive 5ltr bottles on my desk on the morning & actually draw lines on it in Sharpie with time limits e.g. Over the half way mark by 12pm. I try to finish it all by 4pm so I'm not weeing all evening!

Xxx

Hey everyone,

Thought I'd share my lovely experience with you all.

Since March when I got engaged I have been trying to lose weight. I managed to lose 8lbs, then since starting this diet have lost 12, so that's. 20lbs.

I just had a visitor at work that I haven't seen since losing any of the weight & when I answered the door he gawped and just said "wow" then told me I was looking absolutely fantastic!

Well my ego needed the boost! Everyone around me has seen the weight go off gradually & haven't noticed so it was wonderful to have this reaction!

Can't wait till I can see it myself but some of this fat must be budging!!

It's great when people notice isn't it.

I weighed in yesterday and lost 4lb so just hit the 5 stone level which is great. Still a big to go tho.

I've woke up with tonsillitis today which is pretty rubbish xx

It's great when people notice isn't it.

I weighed in yesterday and lost 4lb so just hit the 5 stone level which is great. Still a big to go tho.

Well done!! I keep jumping on the scales and don't think I've lost this week which is annoying cause I've not cheated at all but guess there must be a slow week maybe?!?

That's sucks you have tonsillitis I get that and know how painful it is hope you get better soon xx

Don't believe your scales!!! Just wait till Friday!! I think it does slow down but time if the month and weather impacts upon it too x

Hey Carly,

I get tonsillitis every few months! Irritating as hell! I have a few suggestions for things to make you feel better (learnt from the many many times I've tried to function like a human with what feels like a pulsing tennis ball at the back if my throat!!)

The best non drug related thing that works for me is to gargle with tea tree oil, a few drops in some water & gargle a few times, I tend to do that every couple hours. Also when the pain is really bad I get some disbursable aspirin & mix with Luke warm water & gargle with that.

However the absolute best thing that works for me is eating crisps or French bread so I guess that ones out! As stupid as it sounds its agony while you eat but then you get about 10-20 blissful pain free minutes!

Hope you feel better soon xx

Aww thanks Jay. The texture of the lemon bars dragging down my throat had done what I can imagine the crisps doing lol.

I can't gargle, makes me gag lol. I do have some Difflam which I squirt on my throat and it numbs it. Heaven xx

Hi, yeah still going strong!! How you feeling?? Hope your better now??

My consultant has gone on holiday now for 4 weeks!! So I'm weighing in tomorrow at boots so I still have an idea of where I'm going!!

Snap same here!!! Well done. I'm really noticing a difference now. I've done just over 2and a half stone now. I love this diet xxx

Oh Vicky that's amazing. I'm at 5 stone and 6 pounds and I think I have around another three to go. Not that much really. I feel great too and I live that others are noticing.

I hope that the quiet people are all ok on here xx

Wow that's soooo much!! Are you going up to step 2 soon?? I've got 40 days left on SS then that's my 12 weeks done so up to step 2. I set my first goal at 12 stone but I've only got 6lbs more to lose till I hit that so aim going to aim for 10 stone now which will be my final goal. I need to start toning up as well now. I won't lie I'm looking forward to eating a meal again, so looking forward to going up a step xxx

I'm on day 50 so 34 left. I've about another three stone to lose so I'm going to step up for a week then get back on SS for a month or so and then step up and exercise.

I feel so great though and look so different. It's the first time I've ever been in control of my weight I think. I'm looking forward to a lovely meal, tho I'm craving butternut squash lol..random eh x

I know what you mean I'm really craving meatballs!!! I've worked out I need to lose another 34lbs so the same pretty much as what I've done so far. Hoping I can get into the 10 stone bracket before the 12 weeks are up then move up a step and work from there xx

Hello,

Well I just couldn't do it last week. It was just me & my fiancé moving a 2 bed house with a small hire van! I couldn't cope with not eating on top of the move so came off the diet.

I did try to be good & just eat meat & veg but it just wasn't top if my priorities last week.

Back on Cambridge now, haven't weighed in for 2 weeks so I have no idea what I weigh currently. Still have a weeks worth of food so not sure when I'll weigh again!

Jay xx

Welcome back Jay and happy new home. Just draw a line under it and move on!

I've just been for weigh in and lost 3lb. I'm at 5st and 9lb now x

Hey everyone!

I managed to lose 5lbs last week even though I had come off for a week! I guess the exercise made up for it!

17lbs lost in 1 month! Absolutely delighted!

I was looking at my photos last night & got such a buzz off finally seeing the difference!

I'm starting cycling tomorrow! I live 10 miles from work so will start with only 1 way & then build up to cycling to & from. I'm sure cycling 20 miles a day will help me slim on down!

How is everyone else doing?

Xx

Back