Step 1 Sole Source Any vacancies for a willing team member?

Hi Kimberley

Yeah of course you are the more the merrier.
We're here to support each other and get us through if we're having a tough time.
How are you finding it? X

Hi Everyone!!!

Welcome to the team Kimberley. Lovely to have you will us.

I'm making the most of the sun and lounging whilst having my leek and potato soup lol.

My consultant sent me a website today www.modelmydiet.com and basically you can put your start weights in and it morphs a body into the shape you were and you can put ur current weight in and see what the change has been. You can also obviously do current weight and goal weight....I really liked it. Sometime in my head I don't feel like I've lost weight but I actually have.

Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hey guys :) well I weighed in and gained a pound! But I thought it was gonna be a lot worse so I'm happy with that and can get it off quick ;)
I've had another good day today ... Choc tetra, a malt toffee bar and a choc shake now :)

I'm making cupcakes for my sons friends bday party tomorro hard not to lick the bowl lol but I'm resisting :)

Well done on the 4lb loss that's amazing!!
I am aiming for a stone loss by 19 August I would love more but a stone is doable so let's keep each other going!! Xx

I'm going to go and have a look at that website now sounds good.

A lb on that's ok, like you said you'll shift that really easily xx

Well done Vicha and hello Kimberley and Hailey!

I don't know about the bars, they are higher in carbs by far and 3 a day may kick you out of ketosis and make you uber hungry. They did me.

After 4 years on and off Cambridge I'm sadly a vet :) I can't do soups - if I don't loose all the water weight by not having salt I can't keep to plan so it's sweet all the way.

I think something said above is very true. Keeping to SoleSource without any cheats and blips is hard but not nearly as hard or as educational as understanding that if you occasionally fall off the horse it's not a license to pig off for days on everything in sight (which is what I used to do like any other addict) but have to get back on the waggon and plough on. It took me the last 2 years to understand that. Yes on the first go of Cambridge I NEVER cheated once, nothing but shakes and water passed my lips for 8 months and that's why I lost 140 lbs but I had managed nothing to tackle the addict inside and I could never keep it off.

TOTM today and SO wanting something but will keep strong! :)

Welcome Flamingofeet - the more the merrier I say!!! Then there should be someone around when we need them most!

It might be useful to know first names as I feel a bit rude calling you all your site name lol. I'm Carly!!

I love that website too, I think it's really good. Was useful for me to visualise the journey that I've made and where I want to be.

I'm just replying to everything I've read in this box everyone. In relation to the bars it is deffo only the Lemon Bar that you can have more than one of and none of the others. I agree about the bars being higher in carb but I just find them really useful and handy. I was in London the other day for work at the Houses of Parliament and I couldn't be gaffed taking the sachets and the shaker through security with me so just packed three of the bars. i'm not really keen on the tetra packs either if I'm honest, they taste much different to the shakes you do yourself. I fondly call Strawberry Silk, Strawberry Sick haha. I'm such a child and easily amused.

Hope you are all doing well and sticking to plan. I'll find another motivational picture for later too.

TTFN x:D

Hey lovelies! I'm so pleased I've been 110% today and not been hungry :D

I didn't touch the cakes or the icing!! Wahoo and wasn't even tempted by the party food!! Normally I would be picking at the food so very pleased with myself :)

I had a choc shake this morning, a choc tetra this afternoon and a malt toffee bar (yum!!) this evening so a very sweet tooth choc day but all good :)

Hope your all doing well xx

Have planned tomorro as I'm helping painting and bits with the school committee tomorro and they'll have biscuits on the go so I'm going to have a bar for breakfast and pick at that while they eat biscuits, then meetings friends at a soft play centre in the afternoon and theyll be havjng lunch so will have a choc tetra (lifesaver) and a soup or shake in the evening see how I feel. :) hope I stick to it hey!

image-1761305881.jpg

One for us all ladies x

Sorry all I'm abit quiet what with moving I've not got the Internet sorted so struggling to get on at home!!

I'm sticking to one bar a day if I have one at all. I've got a mtg next week at work which includes and evening meal!! So I think I'm going to pretend I have a migraine even though I've never had one in my life!! But don't want to slip off this wagon.

Now into week 3 and feeling fine, feeling good that I've stuck with this this long and counting down to the end. Only another 9 weeks which will fly by.

Hope your all getting on ok.

Vicky xx

I'm on day 3 and feeling ok, do u think ill b ok to go gym tonight for a light session?

I'm not to sure what they advise maybe check out the website. I don't think they advise it due to being on such low calories and I'm guessing the chance of passing out xx

Back