any vacancies?

have a look in the team advertising agency.. thats where you'll get the vacancy listing ;)

Hope you find a team :)

Don't have a team to call my own!

I've just realised that as i've just started (again) i'm not in a team!! :cry:I'm such a billy no-mates! :(
How do i get in and which one can i join? (if theres any weird initiation ceremonies count me in!! :p)

I've just realised that as i've just started (again) i'm not in a team!! :cry:I'm such a billy no-mates! :(
How do i get in and which one can i join? (if theres any weird initiation ceremonies count me in!! :p)

yes to weird initiation lol

Anyone want me?

Hello
everyone... after a particularly bad day the worst in five weeks!! I think it would be great to be part of a team... so if anyone wants me !!! I am ready and waiting....:D

I see sweet-like-coco wants a team mate too and if there are others you could always start a new team up and advertiser for more team members.

I think there are 26 teams so you could start 27.

Good luck

I see sarah-lou wants a team mate too and if there are others you could always start a new team up and advertiser for more team members.

I think there are 26 teams so you could start 27.

Good luck

looking for team

hi im stacey, is there anyone else in there first week on cd (ss) i could do with hearing how u are feeling, and hope we can support each other day to day :)

only joined site today, how do i do that what is the stickies?

Hi Stacey

If you go onto any forum the stickies are the threads at the top that do not move down, they are there for your information, things like how to and important bits and interesting points.

You need to look in the CD teams forum (here) and then look at the team advertising thread as Irene pointed out, teams post on there when they are looking for members to fill spaces within their teams, happy hunting, the best way to find these things out is just to wander about, there is so much useful information and inspirational stuff you could be lost for hours lol.

Good luck, see you around Lisa xx

Back