Any welsh around here ???

welshymamma

when will I be slim
I live just out side of bridgend south wales .Miles and miles of cycle tracks and a coastline of lovely walks .Anyone interested ??

I wish I was! I went to university in Newport, and I so desperately want to be back in Cardiff now, but sorry nope!

I was in CARDIFF on friday .should I be saying this in O'neils ... Yes wine by the bottle £7.99 or £4.75 A GLASS so needless to say .....All my sins in one day ...was it worth it??? Yes

Hi Welshymama, a fellow cymraes here! Glad you enjoyed the wine - can you imagine the waste of syns if you hadn't lol!!! Good luck with the weight loss -hwyl.

Thanks .you have done really well you must be so proud ..Im on slimming world ...how did you do it xxx

Another Cymraes here! I'm in Swansea so have fab access to the Marina and all the beaches and bays. Unfortunately, I also have good access to all the restaurants and bars lol!

Pob lwc i chi gud!

Thanks .you have done really well you must be so proud ..Im on slimming world ...how did you do it xxx

Thanks Welshymama. I've stuck to sw and just had patience and perseverance. It's taken me seven months so far...

I'm in Swansea too. How about Joes icecream? The best icecream in the world ever - FACT! :D:D:D

I love joe's ice cream But !!! Have you ever been to cressie's in Skewen the icecream is to Die for ..mmmmmmmmmm
Hey if there is anymore Slimmers from Swansea We can arrange a meet Eat Ice cream and cycle down to Mumbles and Back and Have another icecream

And I cant add any of you has friends Till I have posted 50 posts ...I am getting there

Oooo, we could start at Joes and then cycle down to Verdi's and have one there too lol!

I wonder how many syns that would be...

Hiya Welshymamma, I'm not Welsh but i too live just outside Bridgend, if you ever fancied meeting for a cuppa or a walk then give me a shout. Not been on here long so can't message or anything else it seems (finding the site helpful but complicated). Hope your weight loss is going well, I too am on Slimming World. Verity x

Oooo, we could start at Joes and then cycle down to Verdi's and have one there too lol!

I wonder how many syns that would be...

I Love Verdi's! I used to go there about 4 years ago, this makes me want to go back! but at a 5 hour drive away I think it'd be too much just for ice cream :(

Hiya Welshymamma, I'm not Welsh but i too live just outside Bridgend, if you ever fancied meeting for a cuppa or a walk then give me a shout. Not been on here long so can't message or anything else it seems (finding the site helpful but complicated). Hope your weight loss is going well, I too am on Slimming World. Verity x
HI ADD me on facebook babs slimming Mac .I live on the cycle Track fancy a cycle or a walk all helps take care xx

Oh I have just been to swansea .Lovely day ...confession I had a icecream fr

Confession have just come back from swansea ,went to Tkmax and bought a Fab Top ....too small but I will fit into it soon ......I am so glad i went there becauuse we went verdi's hubby Had Icecream .I had a lick and a coffee ....how good am I ???

You're a better woman than I am!

In fact, I have had a rather naughty day today. Stopping now though before I go too far :break_diet:

[QUOTE I'm in Swansea too. How about Joes icecream? The best icecream in the world ever - FACT! :D:D:D[/QUOTE]

Oh my god do I miss Joe's ice cream :cry:
But my waistline isn't. Probably the best ice cream in the world :airquote:

I am a Swansea girl living in shhh any body looking England (18.5 years) eek! I know But I love Wiltshire and still visit Swansea, West Cross, Mumbles and the Gower. Will be in Llangennith next weekend for my Mums 84th birthday lunch. Used to camp there in the 60s lots of fun had by all.

Have you see the latest Torchwood??? They use the cottage on the hill near Rossilli I was telling everyone about it, very sad I know.

My DD (19) and DS (23) where both born in Swansea and even with her posh English accent she is true blood Welsh when the rugby is on

Nice chatting back to work :giggle:

Lynda xx

Back