Any welsh around here ???

I'm in Swansea too - Good luck on your weight loss journey - I vote for Joes ice-cream

I start a new job in two weeks and it is on St Helen's Road - about 2 minutes walk from Joes.

Uh-oh!

Right welshies we must get off this Joe's talk. There is so much more to Swansea; a lovely prom to walk on a beach to run on we need to focus:vibes:

Isn't it funny how when you are on a diet all you can talk about is food :rotflmao:

Have a good day all

Lynda xx

look you have all heard of the mumbles mile ..now wouldnt that be bad all that alcohol and crisp ..How How good would it be to do joes meet instead ..........then walk a mile to mumbles and back lol ....

look you have all heard of the mumbles mile ..now wouldnt that be bad all that alcohol and crisp ..How How good would it be to do joes meet instead ..........then walk a mile to mumbles and back lol ....

Best idea I've heard all day!

I start a new job in two weeks and it is on St Helen's Road - about 2 minutes walk from Joes.

Uh-oh!
Good luck with the new job ...I have a interview in the next 2 week for promotion .I will have to wear a business suit if I get the job. so although Im on slimming world .This week Im on the slimfast .... If I get the job will need you all to be my friend cause I will be manager and Have no workmates .......do I really want this job ???? but good luck to you in yours xx

Good luck with the new job ...I have a interview in the next 2 week for promotion .I will have to wear a business suit if I get the job. so although Im on slimming world .This week Im on the slimfast .... If I get the job will need you all to be my friend cause I will be manager and Have no workmates .......do I really want this job ???? but good luck to you in yours xx

Thank you!

Good luck with your interview! Being a manager isn't as lonely as you'd think - promise. But I'll still be your friend, us battleaxes have to stick together ;)

None of my suits fit me anymore so I've resorted to buying smart trousers from ASDA because I still have quite a bit to lose and don't want to be spending a lot on clothes I'm hoping will be too big for me in a few weeks.

Are there many other people going for the promotion?

Thank you!

Good luck with your interview! Being a manager isn't as lonely as you'd think - promise. But I'll still be your friend, us battleaxes have to stick together ;)

Oh we have so much in common ..bossy and overwieght and joes Icecream. lol you havent got a grumpy husband as well have you ????

Thank you!

Oh we have so much in common ..bossy and overwieght and joes Icecream. lol you havent got a grumpy husband as well have you ????

:eek::eek::eek: How on earth did you know?

He's lovely but he can be ever so grumpy at times! His favourite past time is pausing programmes on Sky + and ranting at them as if they can hear him.

:eek::eek::eek: How on earth did you know?

He's lovely but he can be ever so grumpy at times! His favourite past time is pausing programmes on Sky + and ranting at them as if they can hear him.
Oh my god I dont believe it My hubby just the same ...He watches ncis and special victims and Bloody Jeremy Clarkson oh thens There is rugby.His thing is Now record all his fav then He can Fast folward ..he forgets when they are live programmes and gets annoyed when he cant fast folward ....im not allowed the remote .lol

Right then girlies, when are we doing the Mumbles Mile? I finish work friday and am off for 4 weeks, so ready when you are!

Hehehehe! Very naughty, but the walk will work some of it off.

Let me know when you're going and I'll try my best to be there.

Right then girlies, when are we doing the Mumbles Mile? I finish work friday and am off for 4 weeks, so ready when you are!

I will be with you in spirit, unless..... I am in Swansea visiting my mum on 17 September. I could push her along the prom :eek:

Have a good Wednesday everyone
Lynda xx

helo pawb! can i join your thread too please? also from swansea and just re-joines sw... again! so, did you manage a walk to mumbles without the joes? ; )
hwyl, a phob lwc!

Croeso Lydzjos! Haven't done Joes yet, think we need to find a date where we're all available :)

welcome ...Im really looking folward to meeting you all and having a icecream ...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Back