Any whovians out there?

Discussion in 'Movies, Music and TV' started by sugar_face, 1 February 2013 Social URL.

1. sugar_face

sugar_face Well-Known Member

I need my fix haha

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Periwinkle

Periwinkle Keep going!

I :heartpump: Dr Who. Mmmmm David Tennant... And Matt Smith. Can't wait for the new series!!!!!

Last edited: 16 February 2013
  4. Periwinkle

Periwinkle Keep going!

Love your hair btw!

5. sugar_face

Awwww yisss 30th march! <3

6. HelloSweetie

HelloSweetie Member

Hello fellow whovian here, can not wait for March 30th. 50th anniversary so should be a fab year x

7. sugar_face

hahaha soon as i saw "hello sweetie" posted I smiled! :')

do you two like the new assistant?

xoxo

8. Periwinkle

Periwinkle Keep going!

I'm not sure yet about her! I don't want her good looks and flirty ways distracting him from Riversong! Amy Pond annoyed me in the beginning - much preferred Rory. Awwww, Rorrrrrrrry. Such a dote!

9. Periwinkle

Periwinkle Keep going!

I hate Martha. Borrrrrrrrrrring! ADORED Donna because it was nice having a companion who wasn't drooling over the Doctor constantly (although God knows I would). Loved Rose too :)

10. HelloSweetie

HelloSweetie Member

I was not keen on the whole swooning after the doctor thing, I felt it distracted from the storyline. Hopefully the new assistant will be more 'sassy' than 'swoony' pmsl x

11. sugar_face

I do like a bit of sass hahah fingers crossed :)

Nearly a month to go argh I feel there wasn't enough of a fix last year :/
    Xoxo

12. whedonite

whedonite Active Member

Counting down to the second half of this series! I like the idea behind the new companion reappearing and hope we find out why. I think Stephen moffatt is evil (made me cry too often!) but has such strong story archs.

13. sugar_face

I wanna know how this all comes together, hate the plot twists but love them too argh I don't even know hahah yeah Moffat is bugger
    Sometimes I don't think I'm smart enough for to watch doctor who hahaha
    Or his Sherlock adaptation

>.<
    Xoxo

14. whedonite

whedonite Active Member

Lol, I feel the same - moffatt is genius. I loved coupling his character Jeff was hands down the funniest character ever created.

15. HelloSweetie

HelloSweetie Member

I can't wait, I'm goin to a party the night of the first show and I told them I'd be a tad late, I didn't tell them it was because I would be watching Doctor Who lol x

16. HelloSweetie

HelloSweetie Member

Hi Andi, Tom Baker was my first doctor too. Matt Smith is my second fave and Paul McGann is my third :-$

17. ununpentium

ununpentium Sherlock Holmes

Love Doctor Who (and Sherlock since we're on the topic of Steven Moffat), can't wait for the 30th March! (Incidentally that's also my partner's birthday and he loves DW too)

18. ununpentium

ununpentium Sherlock Holmes

What does everyone think of the new series so far?

19. Barmel

Barmel Well-Known Member

Love Doctor Who and thought Saturdays episode was one of the best from the new series and cant for this weeks

20. HelloSweetie

HelloSweetie Member

Saturdays was the better of the three so far, love Doctor Who so I hope it gets better as the season goes on x

21. Barmel

Barmel Well-Known Member

One more day to go to the next episode :)