Any1 have experience with the bars???

wannabefitatthirty

Have been on Cambridge for a week... N amazingly I've lost 18lbs!!!! Mental... Dunno how that even possible lol this is a restart from the summer.
The one thing I really struggle with is tha shakes:-/ I have to force them down n have been sick :-( I feel really weak n shaky cos I'm not taking in enough but they're disgusting...the soups r marginally better but only cosbi can put loads of black pepper in!
I was thinking about having 2 bars a day and a soup for lunch.... But people have said I won't lose much weight, is that true? N if so is it just 1lb or so??? Any advice would b great as I wanna see it through to the end, only have 4st to go so only a couple of months hopefully...

I think you can only have the bars in your third week, unless rules have changed since I did SS - however I spent quite a while on 2 bars and 1 shake (mousse) per day and it didn't affect any losses. It kept me on the straight and narrow so if it works for you, give it a try.

I'm gonna have lots of soups this week n get through it, but if it continues I will have to have bars cos I can't run on nothing, I have 5 kids n somedays I struggle to get 1 down

Amazing losses, I am soo jealous, it will take me a month to lose that much.

I can't stand any of the powdered stuff, so my CDC has always let me have tetras and bars from week 1. It is a case of I wouldn't make it on the powdered shakes, so to stay on the diet there has to be a bit of flexibility. I wouldn't recommend multiple bars as on the few occasions I have had more than one there have definitely been 'windy' side effects. Have you tried Tetras? They are alot better than the powdered shakes, and they are great blended with ice (just like a thick shake).

Yes tetrasare alot more bearable buti dont enjoy them at all... I wouldnt survive on powdered shakes, nothing worse when u feel sick u glug down powdery water lol

Have you tried mix a mousse? It does make a huge difference to the texture of the shakes. They arent powdery tasting at all made as a MaM. I find I crave the bars, and two a day would probably get me wanting more treats.

You would still lose weight even if u ate 3 bars a day...

Don't make urself sick, make the diet work for you, try it for a week, see how you go?

I find the bars make me hungry, but everyone's different

Back