Anybody else really want..

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Roopstardeluxe, 6 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Roopstardeluxe

Roopstardeluxe Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5.5lb(25.89%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World of Champions!
    to get hammered today cos it's sunny and quite frankly, beer garden weather? :party0016: :party0036:

Bad, bad, bad!!! Must remember to space my drinks with fizzy water tonight to save the syns. Anyone else out tonight? Got any ideas on damage limitation?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. PurpleSky

PurpleSky banana phone

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(26.02%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    AHAHAHAHA know the feeling. You got the syns for one? Me, its my birthday tomorrow and in the evening i am going out and it will be a night spent with friends and jd and diet coke. Tomorrow will be a off plan day, but hell its my birthday so going to celebrate it. All the food will be on plan just not the booze

4. Roopstardeluxe

Roopstardeluxe Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5.5lb(25.89%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World of Champions!
    Happy birthday!!!!!

I didn't end up being too bad in the end, about 4 drinks and fizzy water in between. Glasses of wine with ice in to make them go further!

I hope you have a wonderful day - do your best but your birthday is just once a year after all and you can always make up the syns! Enjoy!!! :party0016: (I LOVE these smilies!)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.